- Dead sea salt bath. Dead Sea salt is rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium and magnesium. Salt relaxes, smoothes and firms the skin, accelerates metabolism and promotes slimming. Does not irritate.
100% pure salt
Natural and organic cosmetics certified Ecocert.
100% natural fragrance
- no parabens,
- no glycol,
- no artificial colors
- no silicone
- no Phenoxyethanol
- no PEG and SLS
- no GMO ingredients
- physiological pH
Dead Sea bath is a great addition to the bath with many beneficial properties for the body and spirit. The product is rich in minerals such as potassium, sodium, magnesium, bromine, chlorine, calcium, iodine, phosphorus and sulfur. Salt acts as a relaxing, energizing and stimulates cell regeneration, as well as relieves pain and supports wound healing. Another advantage is its moisturizing and nourishing properties. In addition it has a relaxing effect - it gets rid of fatigue and calms. Salt is used regularly to accelerate metabolism and helps in weight loss. In addition, it can be used for lavage, inhalation or rubbing.
Suitable for all skin types. Relieves symptoms of allergies and psoriasis. Suitable for people with prone to eczema, acne and dandruff.
Directions for use:
Pour the salt into the bath and dissolve in hot water. Soak in the bath for 20-30 minutes. Apply 1-3 times a week.
Salt can be used in the following cases:
1. Bath - is taken at 37-39C 1-2 times a week. During the bath, massage the affected area with a natural sponge. Adults: 1 teaspoon of 1/2 water bath within 15-20 min. Children, including newborns: 1 teaspoon per bath for 10-15 min.
2. Leg bath - 1 tablespoon for 7-8 liters of water for 10-15 minutes. At 37-39C, massage the affected areas.
3. Oral - 1 teaspoon per glass of warm water.
4. Cover - Apply the parchment paper to the affected area, then heat the wrap. Water-soluble: 1 teaspoon per liter of water for gauze 1 to 2 hours. Salt and shampoo: equal parts of salt and shampoo to hold from 2 to 6 hours, can be longer.
5. rubbing - natural sponge in the morning or evening from neck to heel, 1 tablespoon of salt for 1-2 liters of water at room temperature. With high fever, especially in children: rubbing with concentrated whole-body saline solution. With the cold: rubbing your feet and hands, and put on warm socks at night.
6. Inhalations - Use at boiling water temperature or slightly lower for 10-15 minutes, 1 teaspoon per glass of water.
7. Rinsing - 1 teaspoon for a glass of warm water 5-6 times a day
8. Irrigations - 1 teaspoon of salt for a glass of warm boiled water
-Not tested on animals
-Victorious for Vegan