Dorithricin® throat tablets wild berries.
Areas of application: For the symptomatic treatment of infections of the mouth and throat with sore throat and difficulty swallowing. Dorithricin ® Classic contains mint oil. Dorithricin ® Classic and Dorithricin ® wild berries contain sorbitol. For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
MEDICE Arzneimittel, 58638 Iserlohn.
Dorithricin ® throat tablets Classic, 40 pcs.
- The throat medicine for the whole family: Suitable for sore throats and difficulty swallowing
- Quickly against a sore throat - without an uncomfortably numb feeling
- Has an antibacterial and antiviral effect
- With a delicious wild berry taste - especially for children (also sugar-free)
Fast. Effective. Well tolerated.
Dorithricin ® has proven itself to be excellent for the treatment of sore throats and swallowing problems for decades. It helps quickly and effectively at the same time. With its unique active ingredient formula, Dorithricin ® not only relieves pain quickly, but also fights bacteria and viruses in a targeted manner (Schmidbauer, M., 2015: Dorithricin ® has an antiviral effect (in vitro). Pharm. Ztg., Volume 160, 38. Ed .: Pages 48–52) and slows down the infection before the sore throat gets worse.
Dorithricin ® throat tablets are well tolerated. Therefore, Dorithricin ®can also be used in children from 2 years of age as soon as they can suckle in a controlled manner.
The delicious wild berry taste is particularly popular with little sore throat patients.
DORITHRICIN Tip: Dorithricin ® throat tablets are also available with a delicious wild berry flavor, especially for children .
Good to know: Dorithricin ® is free from animal ingredients, lactose, gluten and sugar.
Unique active ingredient formula
Dorithricin ® impresses with its unique active ingredient formula. It contains three active ingredients in a medically useful combination:
- The local pain reliever, benzocaine, quickly relieves pain without numbing the body unnecessarily.
- The anti-infectious agent tyrothricin has excellent antibacterial properties and is therefore reliable against bacterial pathogens. In addition, tyrothricin, in combination with the other active ingredients, has antiviral effects and local immune-stimulating properties.
- The local antiseptic agent benzalkonium chloride optimally complements tyrothricin in its effect.
Dorithricin ® - The throat medicine
- Quickly against a sore throat
Applicable in every phase of a sore throat
Dorithricin ® is effective in all phases of a sore throat. The mouth and throat therapeutic agent can be used for example
- Severe sore throat
- difficulties swallowing
- Burning, scratching and / or tingling in the throat
If you have tonsillitis, Dorithricin ® throat tablets can also be helpful after consulting your doctor.
Tip: Start taking Dorithricin ® as early as possible , before the sore throat gets worse.
Use of Dorithricin ® throat tablets
Dorithricin ® throat tablets can be taken several times a day. Simply let 1-2 lozenges dissolve slowly in your mouth every 2-3 hours as needed.
Due to the good tolerance are Dorithricin ®Lozenges are suitable for children from 2 years of age. When used in children, care should be taken to ensure that they can already suck in a controlled manner.
Treatment should be continued for one day after the symptoms have subsided.
Please also refer to the package insert or ask your doctor or pharmacist.