3M ™ EAR ™ Classic ™ ear plugs
EAR Classic ear plugs
To reduce dangerous noise and loud noises.
The EAR ™ Classic ™ are pre-formed ear plugs that optimally close the ear canal in order to reduce dangerous noise and loud noises.
EAR Classic ear plugs Characteristics:
- Soft, energy-absorbing polymer foam.
- Material, with slow recovery, adapts well when worn.
- Special cylindrical shape that fits most ear canals and provides reliable sealing.
- Low expansion pressure helps to reduce the pressure in the ear canal and thereby increase wearing comfort.
- Special surface structure, prevents slipping and ensures reliable insulation.
- Excellent insulation properties.
- Delivery in resealable packaging.
- Moisture-resistant, prevents slipping in the ear canal even with heavy perspiration - ideal for use in warm and humid environments.
EAR Classic ear plugs Application areas:
EAR ™ Classic ™ is ideal for medium to high noise levels and is particularly suitable for high-frequency noises at work and during leisure time. Examples of typical applications are:
- Automotive industry
- Chemical & pharmaceutical industry
- Construction industry
- Precision engineering
- Metal processing
- Textile manufacturing
- Wood processing
The EAR ™ Classic ™ hearing protectors are CE approved and comply with the European standard EN352-2: 1993. These products meet the minimum safety requirements according to Annex II of the European Community Directive 89/686 / EEC, and were tested during the development phase by INSPEC International Limited, 56 Leslie Hough Way, Salford, Greater Manchester M6 6AJ, Great Britain. (Number of the test center: 0194).