Egyptian black cumin
oil capsules 500 mg from ZeinPharma ® Even the ancient cultures of Egypt valued the precious oil as a remedy and gave it to their pharaohs in the tombs, along with gold and other valuable additions. Black seed oil is still traditionally produced in Egypt today. It contains a large number of vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids and has a high content of secondary plant substances such as tannins, saponins and essential oils. Above all, the ingredient thymoquinone should be mentioned here, an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound that can have an antibacterial and antifungal effect. In addition, black seed oil has a high proportion of the important polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid.
Egyptian black cumin oil softgel capsules
• Premium raw material: Original Nigella sativa oil from Egypt
• 100% cold-pressed, natural and in the best quality
• Highly dosed with approx. 55% of the essential fatty acid: Linoleic acid
Your advantages of the Egyptian black cumin oil softgel capsules from ZeinPharma ® :
• Particularly high proportion of approx. 55% linoleic acid
• Obtained from the seeds of Nigella sativa
• Gentle production
• No preservatives
• Our product is regularly tested by German and independent laboratories
• Developed and produced by our pharmaceutical experts at our headquarters in Nauheim, Hesse
Egyptian black cumin Seed Oil Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Egyptian black cumin Seed Oil Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!