Elevit 2, pregnancy, pregnancy symptoms
food supplement with vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids
ELEVIT 2 pregnancy, pregnancy symptoms Ingredients:
fish oil concentrate with omega-3 fatty acid ethyl esters; Gelatin; Ascorbic acid; Humectant glycerin; Magnesium oxide; Beeswax thickener, yellow; Iron fumarate; Thickener silica; Nicotinamide, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate; Zinc oxide; Calcium D-pantothenate; Beta carotene; Dye iron oxides and iron hydroxides; Copper sulfate; Pyridoxine hydrochloride; Thiamine mononitrate; Riboflavin; Pteroyl monoglutamic acid; Calcium L-methylfolate, cholecalciferol; Potassium iodate; Sodium selenite; D-biotin; Cyanocobalamin; Emulsifier lecithins (soy)
• Folates play a role in cell division and blood formation and contribute to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy.
• Maternal uptake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes in the fetus and the breastfed infant. The positive effect is achieved if, in addition to the daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids (250 mg DHA and EPA) recommended for adults, 200 mg DHA are taken daily.
ELEVIT 2 pregnancy Instructions for use, pregnancy symptoms, other information:
From the 13th week of pregnancy, take one capsule daily with sufficient liquid.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children.
ELEVIT 2 pregnancy, pregnancy symptoms Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Elevit ® 2 provides nutritional support during pregnancy
The advantages of Elevit ® 2
• provides nutrients that support the baby's development from the 13th week of pregnancy and provide comprehensive care for the pregnant woman
• contributes to normal development with omega-3 fatty acids (DHA) of the eyes and brain of the fetus with *
• free of lactose, gluten and pork gelatine
• easy to take: only one capsule a day
Nutrients from the 13th week of pregnancy: Elevit ® 2
After the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, the embryo has already matured to the size of a matchbox. This is made possible, among other things, by the mother's supply of nutrients via the umbilical cord. Through this important contact, the baby receives many nutrients that are required for the formation of organs and bones and their growth. A healthy, balanced diet for the mother during this phase is therefore particularly important.
Since pregnant women eat with their baby, a balanced diet is very important - but it does not always succeed and it can be difficult to meet the increased need for vitamins, minerals, trace elements and omega-3 fatty acids. Elevit ®2 offers a comprehensive supply of nutrients: The specially formulated dietary supplement for the period from the 13th week of pregnancy provides folic acid, omega-3 fatty acids, iron and other important nutrients.
Elevit ® 2 helps pregnant women to meet their increased nutritional needs so that the baby can also be supplied as needed; it
• provides micronutrients and vitamins that are particularly relevant from the 13th week of pregnancy.
• supports extensive care for the pregnant woman and the baby.
• provides special nutrients (for example the omega-3 fatty acid DHA) for the normal development of the eyes and brain of the fetus *, which takes place increasingly from the 13th week of pregnancy.
• also contains 400 micrograms of folic acid (of which 200 micrograms Metafolin ® i and 200 micrograms folic acid), zinc, selenium, iron and 15 other specially combined vitamins, trace elements and minerals.
What do you have to consider when using it?
Simply take one Elevit ® 2 capsule daily with plenty of water. This comprehensive supply of vitamins and minerals, tailored to the additional needs, supports you during pregnancy. Elevit ® 2 ties in seamlessly with the supply from Elevit ® 1 and offers a nutrient mix that is adapted to the baby's development. It thus takes over the second component in Elevit ®3-phase program, which supports women with the supply of important nutrients from the time they want to have children until the end of breastfeeding
Please note: Elevit ® 2 contains substances that can also be found in food - therefore, as with all foods, users should watch out for allergies and not take Elevit ® 2 if they have a known intolerance or allergy.
The omega-3 fatty acids contained come from sustainably certified fisheries. The product is lactose, gluten and pork gelatine free.
The ingredients of Elevit ® 2
The composition of Elevit ®2 is tailored to the maturation process of the unborn child from the 13th week of pregnancy. It contains:
• 400 micrograms of folate, of which 200 micrograms of Metafolin ® 1 (the bioactive form of folate from which women with folic acid utilization disorders also benefit) and 200 micrograms of folic acid. Folate has a role in cell division.
• Omega-3 fatty acids such as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) to support the development of the child's eyes and brain *, as well as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
• Iron and vitamins B6 and B12 for normal blood formation
• Vitamin D for normal bone function
Selenium and iodine for normal thyroid function
• Other ingredients: zinc, biotin, niacin, pantothenic acid, magnesium, copper, provitamin A and vitamins B1, B2, C and E
Support your own supply and that of your baby with minerals and vitamins - from the 13th week of pregnancy: the product You can easily order Elevit ® 2 here!
* The positive effect is achieved if 200 mg DHA are taken daily in addition to the daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids recommended for adults (ie 250 mg DHA and EPA).
L.DE.MKT.CC.10.2018.2990 1 Metafolin ® is a registered trademark of Merck GKaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
ELEVIT 2 pregnancy, pregnancy symptoms Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
ELEVIT 2 pregnancy Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!