EUPHORBIUM COMPOSITUM SN drops, paranasal sinuses (sinusitis), tube catarrh
active EUPHORBIUM COMPOSITUM SN, paranasal sinuses (sinusitis), tube catarrh ingredients
- 10 mg Luffa operculata D6
- 10 mg Hepar sulfuris D10
- 10 mg Hydrargyrum biiodatum D8
- 10mg Euphorbium D3
- 10 mg Argentum nitricum D10
- 10 mg Pulsatilla pratensis D2
EUPHORBIUM COMPOSITUM SN, paranasal sinuses (sinusitis), tube catarrh excipients
- Ethanol 96% (v/v)
- water, purified
- Homeopathic medicine for diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Chronic inflammation of the paranasal sinuses (sinusitis), tube catarrh.
EUPHORBIUM COMPOSITUM SN, paranasal sinuses (sinusitis), tube catarrh dosage
- Take 10 drops 3 times a day; For acute symptoms, take 10 drops every half to full hour up to 12 times a day.
Children, after consulting the doctor, are given the dosage indicated in the table below:
Infants 1 - 6 years
- Normal dosage: 5 drops 3 times a day
- Acute dosage: Take 5 drops every half to full hour, up to 12 times a day
School children 6 - 12 years
- Normal dosage: 7 drops 3 times a day
- Acute dosage: Take 7 drops every half to full hour, up to 12 times a day
Children from 12 years
- Normal dosage: adult dosage
- Acute dosage: adult dosage
- Infants 1 - 6 years
Duration of treatment
- Homeopathic medicines should not be used for long periods without medical advice.
Instructions for use
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- If you have any further questions on the use of the medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
EUPHORBIUM COMPOSITUM SN, paranasal sinuses (sinusitis), tube catarrh way
- The drops can be taken mixed with some liquid. To improve the effect, the drops should be kept in the mouth for as long as possible.
- Salivation may occur after application; the funds must then be withdrawn.
- When using homeopathic medicines, existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial aggravation). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
- Not known.
- The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging lifestyle factors and by stimulants and stimulants.
- If you use other medicines, ask your doctor.
- If you have a thyroid disorder, do not use without medical advice.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Like all medicines, homeopathic medicines should only be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.
- There is insufficient documented experience with the use of this medicine in infants. It should therefore not be used in infants.
patient EUPHORBIUM COMPOSITUM SN, paranasal sinuses (sinusitis), tube catarrh notes
Precautions for use
- A doctor should be consulted in the event of persistent, unclear or newly occurring symptoms, as these may be diseases that require medical clarification.
For medicines: Read the leaflet on the risks and side effects and ask your doctor or pharmacist.