FENISTIL Gel, first degree burn, sunburn, eczema, urticaria
Active ingredient: dimetinden maleate
Areas of application: For short-term relief of itching from small itchy insect bites on intact skin. Itching in skin diseases such as chronic eczema, urticaria and other skin diseases caused by allergies; First degree burns, sunburn.
Warning: Contains methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate (Ph.Eur.) and propylene glycol. Pharmacy only.
For FENISTIL Gel, first degree burn, sunburn, eczema, urticaria risks and side effects, read the leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
FENISTIL Gel, first degree burn, sunburn, eczema, urticaria, FENISTIL Gel:
• Fenistil Gel relieves itching associated with insect bites and sunburn
• Blocks H1 histamine receptors, providing a quick anti-itch effect
• Gel with a cooling effect helps to relieve itching
• Fenistil Gel is free of fragrances and dyes
• Suitable for the whole family
• Fenistil Gel is quickly absorbed by the skin and unfolds its anti-itching effect in just a few minutes