FERRUM SIDEREUM D 20 ampoules 8X1 ml, exhaustion, depression, convalescence
active FERRUM SIDEREUM ampoules, exhaustion, depression, convalescence ingredients
- 1 ml Ferrum sidereum in homeopathic dilution
FERRUM SIDEREUM ampoules, exhaustion, depression, convalescence excipients
- Lactose-1 water in parenterals from trituration, containing protein
- sodium chloride
- water for injections
Ferrum sidereum D20
Stimulating the will to live at all organizational levels, eg in states of exhaustion, shock reactions, depression, convalescence.
- Liquid dilution for injection
1 ampoule contains: Active substance: Ferrum sidereum Dil. D20 aquos. 1 mlD6, D10: Excipient: sodium chloride.D20: Isotonized with sodium chloride.
FERRUM SIDEREUM ampoules, exhaustion, depression, convalescence Application:
- The usual dose: Inject 1 ml subcutaneously 2 times a week to once a day.
- The subcutaneous injection is usually in the thigh or the outside of the upper arm or in the abdominal region.
- After cleaning the puncture site (e.g. by rubbing with 70% alcohol), fold the skin and insert the injection needle at an angle. Slightly withdraw the syringe plunger.
- If blood appears, a blood vessel has been hit. In this case, repeat the injection at a different site.
- If no blood appears, inject slowly, then withdraw the needle and briefly press the puncture site with a swab.
- In any case, it is recommended to learn the injection technique from a person experienced in it. The appropriate potency level for the treatment is selected by the doctor according to the respective clinical picture and prescribed individually for the patient.
Duration of use:
Treatment of an acute illness should be completed after 2 weeks.