Supplementary feed with algae lime for dogs and cats
Lithothamnium calcareum is a living rock alga that is red in color and turns white when it dries. As a 100% purely natural substance, it has a high proportion of trace elements and calcium. This makes it ideally suited to cover the individual calcium content and to compensate for the phosphorus excess that has to be taken into account in the barf.
Single feed for dogs and cats
FIT-BARF algae lime powder vet. for dog, cat
Carbonated algae lime
Feeding recommendation: To neutralize the excess phosphorus in fresh meat, the following are required:
- for 500g beef without fat 2 level measuring spoons
- for 500g beef head meat 1 1/2; Measuring spoon
- for 500g beef heart approx. 2 level measuring spoons
- for 500g beef tripe approx. 1/3 measuring spoon
- for 500g horse meat approx. 1 1/2; Measuring spoon
- for 500g turkey meat 2 level measuring spoons
Please note that this information is only used to neutralize the excess phosphorus in raw meat. When calculating the total calcium requirement of the animal, you must take into account the phosphorus content of all feed ingredients.
FIT-BARF algae lime powder vet. for dog, cat For general calcium
supply : 1g cdVet Fit-BARF Algae Lime contains approx. 300mg calcium
1 measuring spoon corresponds to approx. 1.5g
The daily requirement of calcium is approx. 50 - 90mg Ca / kg body weight. Pregnant and lactating bitches as well as growing puppies require up to 180 mg Ca / kg body weight.