Frontline spray for dogs, cats- Ctenocephalides, Fipronil dogs, cats
Pack size: 100 ml
Frontline Spray, 2.5 mg / ml, spray for use on the skin, solution for dogs and cats.
Active ingredient: Fipronil.
Frontline spray for dogs, cats- Ctenocephalides, Fipronil dogs, cats Application areas:
For the treatment of dogs and cats against flea, tick and hair lice infestations. Killing of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.). The insecticidal effectiveness against adult fleas is retained for up to 3 months in dogs and up to 6 weeks in cats. Killing of ticks (Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus). The acaricidal activity against ticks lasts up to 4 weeks in dogs and cats. Killing of hair lice (Trichodectes canis, Felicola subrostratus). The insecticidal effectiveness against hair lice lasts up to 4 weeks in dogs and cats. For the treatment and control of flea bite allergy (flea allergy dermatitis = FAD). [Oct 2017]
For Frontline spray for dogs, cats- Ctenocephalides, Fipronil dogs, cats information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your veterinarian or pharmacist. Frontline ®
is a veterinary medicinal product for the prevention, treatment and reliable control of ticks, fleas and lice in dogs and cats. Frontline ® can also be used to treat flea bite allergies.
Good reasons for FRONTLINE ®
Ticks and fleas can cause skin diseases such as allergies and transmit pathogens that cause dangerous infectious diseases. Not only are our pets at risk, we as humans are also at risk if parasites are introduced into our homes.
Frontline ® is the best known flea and tick repellent 2and has been reliably protecting our four-legged friends from fleas and ticks for years. Many satisfied users speak for the success of the product. Frontline ® is highly selective in the parasite and, when used correctly, is not critical for dogs and humans.
Frontline spray for dogs, cats- Ctenocephalides, Fipronil dogs, cats:
- Reliable: Kills over 95% of fleas within 24 hours and over 90% of ticks within 48 hours
- Protective: The active ingredient already has an effect as soon as the parasite touches the skin, a sting is not necessary for the effect
- Compatible: Low stress on the dog's organs and body, as the active ingredient is stored in the sebum glands
- Individual: The amount of active ingredient can be precisely adapted to the weight of the animal
- Safe: May be used on puppies from the first day of life
Frontline spray for dogs, cats- Ctenocephalides, Fipronil dogs, cats Recommendation for use:
Frontline ® should be used regularly, because complete protection is only available if there is sufficient active ingredient continuously. The effectiveness against adult fleas is maintained for up to 3 months in dogs, up to 6 weeks in cats and up to 4 weeks against ticks.
Spray formulation - tailored to the weight of the animal:
1. Choose a well-ventilated room for treatment or go outside with the animal. Wear disposable gloves for treatment.
2. Depending on the length of the fur, spray 6 to 12 pumps per kilogram of body weight at a distance of approx. 10 cm onto the fur and skin so that the entire surface of the body is well moistened. Then massage in the active ingredient solution with your gloved hand so that the active ingredient gets onto the skin.
3. To treat the head, apply some spray solution to the gloved hand and rub it on the animal's face. Avoid the animal's eyes and nose. Then let the animal air dry.
Frontline spray for dogs, cats- Ctenocephalides, Fipronil dogs, cats, How does Frontline ® work ?:
After application, the active ingredient is stored in the sebum glands and continuously released with the sebum into the animal's fur and skin. For optimal distribution, the animals should not be bathed for 48 hours before and after treatment.
Parasites absorb the active ingredient via the shell when it comes into contact with fur and skin and are thus killed.
Frontline ® Spray can be used on puppies from the first day of life, including pregnant and lactating animals.
Body contact with the treated animal is harmless after the fur has dried.