Garcinia Cambogia high dose + choline, Malabar tamarind, Kudam Puli
The fruit of the Garcinia Cambogia tree from South Asia is also known as Malabar tamarind, Brindleberry or Kudam Puli. The resulting Garcinia Cambogia extract with 60% hydroxycitric acid (HCA) was ideally combined with choline. You too can benefit from the combination of Garcinia Cambogia extract and choline - in the usual Vitamaze quality.
• Garcinia Cambogia extract is obtained from the rind of the fruit of the Malabar tamarind
• Choline contributes to normal fat metabolism
• 240 capsules for a 2 month cure with Garcinia Cambogia extract with 2,538 mg daily dose
• Produced without the release agent magnesium stearate in order to maintain good bioavailability
• Avoidance of unnecessary additives, nanoparticles and allergens.
Effects and benefits of Garcinia Cambogia, Malabar tamarind, Kudam Puli Native to
South Asia, Garcinia Cambogia is an evergreen tree that can grow 5 to 20 meters high. The tree bears yellow to orange-colored, pumpkin-like fruits the size of an orange. The fruit, more precisely the fruit rind, is mainly used as a spice in Asian cuisine. It is also used there in traditional healing arts. The superfood is known to us under the name Malabar tamarind.
The capsules contain the Garcinia Cambogia extract in a high dose of 2,528 mg (daily dose). Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) is probably the most important component of Garcinia Cambogia extract. It is found in a particularly high concentration in the rind of the sour-tasting fruit. The HCA content is 60%.
The superfood is accompanied by another vital substance: choline. Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function. The daily dose corresponds to 116 mg of pure choline.
Advantages of high-dose Garcinia Cambogia, Malabar tamarind, Kudam Puli
• Best bioavailability: Without the release agent magnesium stearate (magnesium salts of fatty acids) in order to obtain the ideal effectiveness.
• Free of colorings and preservatives, genetically modified ingredients as well as pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilizers or other pollutants.
• Suitable for allergy sufferers: the product is free from gluten, lactose and other allergens.
Production / Manufacturing
• Produced in Germany according to the official HACCP concept (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point). It stands for a hazard analysis and serves the hygienic safety of food.
• Registered with the Federal Office for Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL)
• Unrestricted marketability confirmed by an independent auditor
Vitamaze | Amazing life
Whether fitness, health, performance or well-being - Vitamaze offers you professional products that can systematically contribute to the natural maintenance of numerous body functions.
A healthy and balanced diet is not always easy for us in everyday life. A supplement to your daily diet will help you get into your top form and thus achieve your personal goals.
Thousands of customers trust the quality of Vitamaze every year, so that today a wide range of products can be offered at an excellent price-performance ratio.
Malabar tamarind, Kudam Puli ingredients
Garcinia Cambogia extract 10: 1 (60% hydroxycitric acid, HCA for short), capsule shell (beef gelatin), DL-Choline bitartrate (41% choline), filler (microcrystalline cellulose), separating agent (rice bran extract),
Malabar tamarind, Kudam Puli content
211.2 g = 240 capsules Directions for
Malabar tamarind, Kudam Puli use
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening before a meal with plenty of water.
Warning notices / legal notices
The indicated recommended consumption amount must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children and young people. Keep the product unopened, cool, dry and out of the reach of children.
Malabar tamarind, Kudam Puli Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Malabar tamarind, Kudam Puli Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!