GELOBRONCHIAL juice diseases of respiratory tract
Pack size:200 ml Dosage form:juice
active ingredient: Fluidextr. from thyme herb (1: 2-2.5) 936mg
colds. d. Respiratory tract m. Viscous mucus, to improve d. Evocation b. acute bronchitis. With longer lasting. Evocation or b. Occurrence of Shortness of breath, fever as well as b. purulent or bloody sputum should be consulted immediately a doctor.
Herbal medicine for catarrhal diseases of the respiratory tract.
GELOBRONCHIAL juice diseases of respiratory tract Active ingredients
- 936 mg of thyme fluid extract (1: 2-2.5); Extraction agent according to DAB
GELOBRONCHIAL juice diseases of respiratory tract Auxiliary materials
- Invert sugar solution
- Purified water
Indication / application
- The medicine is a herbal medicine for catarrhal diseases of the respiratory tract.
field of use
- Colds of the respiratory tract with thick mucus, to relieve the symptoms of acute bronchitis.
- If you don't feel better or even worse after 7 days, contact your doctor.
- A doctor should be consulted immediately if the symptoms persist or if you experience shortness of breath, fever or if you have purulent or bloody sputum.
GELOBRONCHIAL juice diseases of respiratory tract dosage
- Always take the medicine exactly as described or exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is:
Children from 4 - 12 years (approx. 17 - 39 kg)
- Single dose: 4.5 ml syrup (equivalent to 842 mg thyme fluid extract)
- Total daily dose: 4.5 ml syrup 3 times a day (equivalent to 2527 mg thyme fluid extract)
Children from 12 years and adults
- Single dose: 15 ml syrup (equivalent to 2808 mg thyme fluid extract)
- Total daily dose: 15 ml syrup 3 times a day (equivalent to 8424 mg thyme fluid extract)
- Children from 4 - 12 years (approx. 17 - 39 kg)
Duration of application
- Do not take this medicine for more than 1 week without medical advice.
If you have taken more than you should
- Symptoms of poisoning after accidental overdosing with thyme or thyme extracts are not known.
If you forget to take a dose
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- If you have any further questions on the use of the medicinal product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
GELOBRONCHIAL juice diseases of respiratory tract way
- The juice can be taken undiluted or as a hot drink (e.g. with tea or water). It can be taken independently of meals.
- Like all medicines, this medicine can have side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: less than 1 in 10,000 patients treated
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
- Very rarely, hypersensitivity reactions, such as B. Breathlessness or rashes occur.
- Stomach or upper abdominal discomfort, frequency not known.
- If side effects occur, the preparation should be discontinued and a doctor should be consulted.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
GELOBRONCHIAL juice diseases of respiratory tract Interactions
Taking with other medicines
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or may take any other medicines.
The medicine must not be taken
- if you are allergic to thyme or other lamiaceae, birch, mugwort, celery or any of the other ingredients of the medicine.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, if you suspect you may be pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Since there are insufficient studies on the use of this drug, the preparation should not be used in pregnant women or during breastfeeding.
GELOBRONCHIAL juice diseases of respiratory tract Patient information
Warnings and Precautions
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the juice.
- There is insufficient research into the use of this medicine in children under 4 years of age. They should therefore only take the juice as directed by a doctor.
Driving and using machines
- There are no special precautions required.