Helixor ® A SE I benign tumor
Active ingredient: Extract from fresh mistletoe extract (1:20) Viscum album ssp. abietis; Extraction agent: water for injections, sodium chloride (99.91: 0.09)
For ibenign tumor nformation on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Source: Helixor Heilmittel GmbH
HELIXOR A series pack I benign tumor ampoules
Pack size:7 pc Dosage form:Ampoules
Areas of application:
According to the anthroposophical knowledge of man and nature.
These include (in adults):
• Malignant and benign tumor diseases
• Malignant diseases of the haematopoietic organs
• Defined precancerous diseases
• Relapse prevention after tumor
operations benign tumor Composition:
1 ampoule contains: aqueous extract (1:20) from fresh mistletoe, corresponding to 1 mg, 5 mg or 10 mg of fresh plants.
Excipients: sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, water for injections.
Areas of application according to the anthroposophical knowledge of man and nature.
These include: For adults: Stimulation of formal and integrative forces for the dissolution and reintegration of independent growth processes, e.g. For example:
• in the case of malignant tumor diseases also with accompanying disorders of the blood-forming organs
• in the case of benign tumor diseases
• in the case of defined precancerous conditions
• for the prevention of recurrence after tumor operations