HELIXOR M Malignant, benign tumor ampoules
Helixor ® M 5 mg
active ingredient: Extract from fresh apple mistletoe extract (1:20) Viscum album ssp. album; Extraction agent: water for injections, sodium chloride (99.91: 0.09)
For HELIXOR M Malignant, benign tumor ampoules information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Source: Helixor Heilmittel GmbH
HELIXOR M Malignant, benign tumor ampoules 5 mg
HELIXOR M ampoules 5 mg
Areas of application:
According to the anthroposophical knowledge of man and nature.
These include (in adults):
• Malignant and benign tumor diseases
• Malignant diseases of the haematopoietic organs
• Defined precancerous diseases
• Relapse prevention after tumor
1 ampoule contains: aqueous extract (1:20) from fresh mistletoe, equivalent to 5 mg fresh plant.
Excipients: sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, water for injections.
HELIXOR M Malignant, benign tumor ampoules 5 mg Indication:
Areas of application according to the anthroposophical knowledge of man and nature.
These include: For adults: Stimulation of formal and integrative forces for the dissolution and reintegration of independent growth processes, e.g. For example:
• in the case of malignant tumor diseases with accompanying disorders of the blood-forming organs
• in the case of benign tumor diseases
• in the case of defined precancerous conditions
• for the prevention of recurrence after tumor operations