- Ibufen Forte suspension for children raspberry flavor is characterized by means of anti-inflammatory properties. It also reduces fever and neutralizes the pain (of a weak to moderate severity)
5 ml of suspension contains 200 mg of ibuprofen.
Other ingredients: hypromellose, xanthan gum. glycerol (E 422), sodium benzoate (E 211), maltitol liquid (E 965), sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate, sodium saccharin (E 954), sodium chloride, raspberry flavor, purified water.
The drug is a suspension, which was willing to take the children and not have problems with swallowing it (as opposed to tablets). It is characterized by a pleasant raspberry flavor, encouraging little ones to eat. Its active ingredient is ibuprofen - a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It works anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain relieving of average and low intensity). In addition, effectively lowers elevated body temperature.
- hypersensitivity to ingredients
- feeding children weighing less than 10 kg (up to 1 year old)
- coagulation disorders
- gastric and / or duodenal ulcers or bleeding of the stomach
- sewing machine having a compound of NSAID
- Severe liver, kidney or heart failure
- the last trimester of pregnancy
- concomitant administration of other NSAIDs
- bleeding, cerebrovascular or other active bleeding
- severe dehydration
The preparation is recommended for use in children over 12 months of age. (o mc. greater than 10 kg) in the case of symptoms of infection of the upper respiratory dróh eg. fever and pain of various etiologies.
For oral use.
Children aged 1-2 years (10-12 kg) administered at the beginning of 2.5 ml. Later, if necessary, use 2.5 ml every 8 hours. Not administer more than 7.5 ml / 24h.
Children aged 3-5 years (13-19 kg) administered at the beginning of 2.5 ml. Later, if necessary, use 2.5 ml in 6 hours. Do not give more than 10 mL / 24 h.
Children aged 6-9 years (20-29 kg) administered at the beginning of 5 ml. Later, if necessary, use of 5 ml every 8 hours. Do not give more than 15 mL / 24 h.
Children aged 10-12 years of age (30-39 kg) administered at the beginning of 5 ml. Later, if necessary, use of 5 ml in 6 hours. Do not give more than 20 mL / 24 h.
Adolescents from 12 years of age and adults administered at the beginning of 5-10 ml. Later, if necessary, 5-10 ml every 6-8 hours. Do not use more than 30 ml / 24 h.