IWOSTIN Solecrin SPF50 + in the form of an emulsion is a cosmetic that gives the skin very high protection against UVA / UVB radiation. Cosmetic for sensitive, allergic and intolerant skin. Emulsion for adults and children from 6 months of age.
- Prevention of photodermatosis (including herpes, solar eczema)
- Supplementing dermatological treatments (e.g. removing hyperpigmentation)
- Recommended for sun protection for children and infants from 6 months of age
- It received a positive opinion from the Children's Health Center
IWOSTIN Solecrin SPF50 + Features:
- Provides very high protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Prevents skin photoaging
- Protects against free radicals
- Protects DNA and skin cells
- Prevents inflammation and pigmentation changes
- Strengthens the natural sun protection system
- It is resistant to water and sweat
- Does not leave a white residue on the skin
IWOSTIN Solecrin SPF50 + Application:
Apply evenly to the skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Repeat the application if the product wipes off the skin.