JAB Colostrum Capsules
pack size:120 pcs Dosage form:capsules
food supplement with 100% natural colostrum.
The colostrum used in JAB Colostrum is the 12-hour first milk of German cows. In all mammals, colostrum is the milk that the mother produces in the first three days after birth. Like the milk that is formed later, it contains proteins, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, growth factors, amino acids and antibodies, but sometimes in higher proportions. The first milk of mammals can also be used for humans. Colostrum and the immune system
The immune system plays an essential role in defending against all types of pathogens. This takes place via so-called immunoglobulins, which render unwanted pathogens harmless by forming a complex. In all mammals - including humans - this immunity must first be developed. After birth, these vital antibodies reach the newborn's digestive tract primarily via the initially high colostrum content of breast milk. The first 72 hours after birth play the decisive role in the development of the first basic immunity.
Colostrum protein powder (78.15%), coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
recommended JAB Colostrum Capsules consumption
Please take 2 x 2 capsules daily with sufficient liquid. Consumption at least half an hour before a meal with about 200 ml of still water is beneficial.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Important information at a glance
• Capsules as a daily supplement to your diet.
• Recommended dosage: consume 2 x 2 capsules with sufficient liquid; consumption at least half an hour before a meal with about 200 ml of still water is beneficial.
• Gluten-free, hypoallergenic, vegetarian.
• Please store the product in a cool, dry and protected from light.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• JAB Colostrum is available in pharmacies – your specialist for high-quality products!
JAB Colostrum Capsules dietary supplements. The recommended daily consumption must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!