JAB Probiotic Powder, bacterial cultures, roughage and colostrum forms
JAB Probiotic, bacterial cultures, roughage and colostrum forms
pack size:60g Dosage form:powder
JAB Probiotic contains 10 different active bacterial cultures in a particularly high dosage. The combination of physiological bacterial cultures, roughage and colostrum forms the ideal basis for a natural and effective supplement to your diet.
10 different strains of bacteria with a total bacterial count
of 1 x 109 CFU/g powder
1. Bifidobacterium infantis
2. Lactobacillus rhamnosus
3. Bifidobacterium lactis
4. Lactobacillus salivarius
5. Bifidobacterium longum
6. Lactobacillus sporogenes
7. Lactobacillus acidophilus
8. Lactococcus lactis
9. Lactobacillus casei
10. Lactobacillus plantarum
The colostrum used in JAB Probiotic is the 12-hour first milk of German cows. In all mammals, colostrum is the milk that the mother produces in the first three days after birth. Like the milk that is formed later, it contains proteins, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, growth factors, amino acids and antibodies, but sometimes in higher proportions. The first milk of mammals can also be used for humans.
In addition, the amino acid L-glutamine serves as an important energy substrate for immune cells and for the cells of the intestinal mucosa.
The combination and dosage of the ingredients of JAB Probiotic selected by us aims to:
• Regulate digestion with roughage (fructo-oligosaccharides).
• Supply of active physiological intestinal bacteria.
• Metabolism support through readily available nutrients from colostrum.
• Supplying the immune and intestinal mucosa cells with L-glutamine.
Rice Starch (35.13%); colostrum protein powder (27.03%); bacterial cultures (10.81%); maltodextrin (9.46%); fructo-oligosaccharides (9.46%); L-Glutamine (6.75%); Amylase powder (enzyme) (1.33%)
Recommended consumption Stir
2 g powder (2 x 1 measuring spoon) into half a glass of water, allow to swell for approx. 10 minutes and stir with a plastic spoon. Consumption in the evening before going to bed or in the morning half an hour before breakfast is beneficial.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
60 g powder
Important information at a glance
• 10 highly concentrated active bacterial cultures in powder form to supplement your daily diet.
• Recommended dosage: 2 x 1 measuring spoon stirred into water daily. Consumption in the evening before going to bed or in the morning half an hour before breakfast is beneficial.
• Free from yeast and gluten, vegetarian.
• Please store the product in a cool, dry and protected from light.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• JAB probiotik is available in pharmacies – your specialist for high-quality products!
dietary supplements. The recommended daily consumption must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!