Lefax ® Pump-Liquid, LEFAX pump liquid 100 ml colic drops, Simeticon
Active ingredient: Simeticon
Areas of application: With excessive gas formation and gas accumulation in the gastrointestinal area (meteorism) with gastrointestinal complaints such as flatulence, bloating and tightness in the upper abdomen; for the symptomatic treatment of infant colic (3-month colic); with increased gas formation after operations; for the preparation of diagnostic examinations in the abdominal area to reduce gas shadows (sonography, x-ray); as an immediate measure in the event of swallowing and poisoning with liquid soaps (surfactants).
Notes: Contains sorbic acid and potassium sorbate.
LEFAX pump, Simeticon liquid colic drops For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Bayer Vital GmbH, 51368 Leverkusen, Germany.
Lefax ® Pump-Liquid, Simeticon: The reliable and gentle help against flatulence in babies
The advantages of Lefax ® Pump-Liquids:
• Helps quickly and gently against flatulence and works only in the stomach and intestines
• easy and precise administration thanks to the practical dosing pump
• contains neither alcohol nor coloring agents, sugar or lactose
• suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• reimbursable for babies and children up to 12 years of
age Lefax ® Pump-Liquid, Simeticon: The help with flatulence for young and old
Whether young or old, gas can annoy us all. Excess air bubbles in the stomach are particularly uncomfortable with babies and toddlers and can keep both the little ones and their parents busy for a few hours. In addition to massaging and comforting, there is another way to improve the symptoms quickly and gently:
The Lefax ® Pump-Liquid relieves gas-related gastrointestinal complaints in infants and small children. The active ingredient simeticon acts locally and leaves the body unchanged after it has fulfilled its function. Trapped air is freed by the active ingredient simeticon and exits, for example, via the rectum of the little ones.
The Lefax ®Pump liquid belongs in every medicine cabinet - especially if you have small children or babies at home. Because in the event that children are poisoned with liquid soaps (surfactants), for example, Lefax ® Pump-Liquid can be used in the course of first aid . Another advantage: Thanks to the practical dosing pump, you can safely and precisely administer the intended amount of the drug (suspension) with just one hand.
Lefax ® Pump-Liquid is also suitable for adults with gas-related symptoms, for example:
• Feeling of fullness
• Feeling of tension in the upper abdomen
• Increased gas formation after operations
Before use, it is important to use the Lefax ®Shake the pump liquid vigorously. The following dosages should be observed in the case of gastrointestinal complaints
caused by gas, unless otherwise agreed with your doctor: • Infants: 1 to 2 pumps with milk meals. Simply add the liquid to the bottle or use a teaspoon to administer the dose before breastfeeding.
• Children between 1 and 6 years of age: 2 pumps 3 to 5 times a day with or after meals.
• Children from 7 to 14 years: 2 to 4 pumps 3 to 5 times a day with or after meals.
• Adolescents aged 15 and over and adults: 4 pumps 3 to 5 times a day with or after meals.
If necessary, the Lefax ®Pump-Liquid can also be taken undiluted or with a little liquid before going to bed. Likewise, the use of the drug is possible during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How to use the dosing pump:
1. Remove the screw cap from the bottle.
2. Unscrew the dosing pump and turn it in the direction of the arrow printed on it.
This unlocks the dosing pump (position 1).
3. Turning against the direction of the arrow locks the pump again (position 0).
4. Hold the bottle upright while pumping.
5. For the first use, pump until liquid emerges and discard the first two pumps. You can then use the liquid normally.
Even if the use of the liquid over a longer period of time is possible, you should consult a doctor if the symptoms do not get better. The effects of overdose are not known. If you forget to take Lefax ® Pump-Liquid, do not take double the amount, but continue taking as directed. Side effects such as itching, reddening of the skin, angioedema or hives are possible, but there is no information on the frequency of these incidents.
The active ingredient in Lefax ® Pump-Liquid, Simeticon
The active ingredient simeticon makes Lefax ®Pump-Liquid so well tolerated: It only works locally in the gastrointestinal tract and is not absorbed into the infant's bloodstream. Simeticon frees the trapped air in the gastrointestinal tract and thus relieves flatulence and associated symptoms such as abdominal cramps and a feeling of fullness. It also prevents the formation of new air in the stomach and intestines.
Get effective help if you or your child suffers from gas. So order the Lefax ® Pump-Liquid, Simeticon directly here !