LEUKOSTRIP skin closures, wound closure strips 6.4x76 mm
pack size:10X3 pcs Dosage form:band Aid
To support and relieve primary wound closures and subcutaneous sutures.
properties LEUKOSTRIP skin closures, wound closure strips and benefits
LEUKOSTRIP is a wound seam strip with a programmed restoring force.
LEUKOSTRIP wound closure strips consist of an elastic polyamide fabric and are provided with a particularly skin-friendly adhesive that nevertheless ensures safe adaptation of the wound edges.
The wound wound strip enables painless wound closure thanks to the non-invasive technique.
LEUKOSTRIP * is also available as "S = skin tone" and has proven itself where an application that is as unobtrusive as possible is desired.
LEUKOSTRIP skin closures, wound closure strips:
- Programmed reset force
- Particularly skin-friendly adhesive with reliable adhesive power
- Available in small and bulk packs
- Faster and cheaper wound closure
- Minimizes the risk of scarring
- Painless removal possible
- Latex-free formulation
application LEUKOSTRIP skin closures, wound closure strips areas
- skin closure of minor postoperative wounds and lacerations; early replacement of sutures or staples for cosmetically inconspicuous scar results
- Support and relief of primary wound closures and subcutaneous sutures
- Fixation of skin grafts