LUFFA nose spray DHU benzalkonium chloride, chronic sinusitis runny nose
Contains benzalkonium chloride. Note leaflet!
Pack size:20 ml Dosage form:Dosing spray
Areas of application: The area of application is derived from the homeopathic drug picture. This includes: chronic runny nose.
For LUFFA nose spray DHU benzalkonium chloride, chronic sinusitis runny nose information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
DHU Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG, Karlsruhe
(Status: Sept. 2005)
Chronic colds can be accompanied by enlarged turbinates as well as very dry nasal mucous membranes. Barks are formed; The sense of smell and nasal breathing are disturbed. Luffa nasal drops DHU normalize the function of the nasal mucosa in a natural way. The fine spray ensures that the active ingredient is well distributed.
The preparation helps to facilitate nasal breathing, normalize secretion formation and gently loosen crusts and crusts.
Active ingredients: Luffa operculata Dil. D4
Note: Contains benzalkonium chloride. Note leaflet!
LUFFA nose spray DHU benzalkonium chloride, chronic sinusitis runny nose Active ingredients
- 100 mg Luffa operculata D4
LUFFA nose spray DHU benzalkonium chloride, chronic sinusitis runny nose Auxiliary materials
- Benzalkonium chloride
- Disodium edetat
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate-1-water
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate 12 water
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium hydroxide for pH adjustment
- Purified water
Indication / application
- The preparation is a homeopathic medicine for diseases of the respiratory organs.
- The area of application is derived from the homeopathic drug picture.
- This includes: chronic runny nose.
LUFFA nose spray DHU benzalkonium chloride, chronic sinusitis runny nose dosage
Unless otherwise prescribed, the usual dose is:
- Adults and adolescents aged 12 and over should give 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril 2 to 3 times a day.
- Children aged 1-11 receive one puff in each nostril 2 to 3 times a day.
- Infants in the first year of life are given a puff in each nostril once or twice a day.
- Homeopathic medicines should also not be used for long periods of time without medical advice.
If you use more than you should
- So far, there are no known harmful effects of overdosing. If you have overdosed this medicine significantly, you should consult a doctor.
If you forget to use it
- Do not use a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you cancel the application
- No harmful effects are to be expected if you stop using the preparation.
- If you have any further questions on the use of the medicinal product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
LUFFA nose spray DHU benzalkonium chloride, chronic sinusitis runny nose way
- Before using the nose drops you should blow your nose thoroughly.
- Remove the protective cap
- Pump 2 to 3 times before the 1st spray
- Insert the spray head into the nostril and pump 1 to 2 times
- For reasons of hygiene and to avoid infection, the drops should only be used by one person at a time.
- Like all medicines, this medicine can have side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- In individual cases itching, burning and swelling of the nasal mucous membrane with hindrance to nasal breathing have been observed after using the preparation. The drug should then be discontinued and the doctor should be consulted.
- Note: When using a homeopathic drug, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if one of the listed side effects gets serious or you notice side effects not listed here.
LUFFA nose spray DHU benzalkonium chloride, chronic sinusitis runny nose Interactions
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using or have recently used any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- Interactions with other drugs are not yet known.
When used with food and drink
- The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
The preparation must not be used
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Luffa operculata or any of the other ingredients of Luffa Nasentropfen DHU, e.g. B. benzalkonium chloride.
LUFFA nose spray DHU benzalkonium chloride, chronic sinusitis runny nose pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Since there is insufficient documented experience, the drug should only be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.
- In the event of persistent, unclear or newly occurring symptoms, you should consult a doctor, as these may be diseases that require medical clarification.
Driving and using machines
- There are no special precautions required.