Lymphdiaral ® DS, ointment
Areas of application:
Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given. If symptoms persist during use, please seek medical advice.
Contains cetostearyl alcohol.
10 g contain: Active ingredients:
Conium Dil. D2 1.0 g
Colchicum e seminibus Dil. D4 0.1 g
Mercurius bijodatus Trit. D5 0.01 g
Stibium sulfuratum nigrum Trit. D1 0.01 g
calendula Ø 0.2 g
Other ingredients: Purified water, emulsifying cetostearyl alcohol (type A), oleum Petrae, ethanol 86% (m / m), [(Z) -octadec-9-en-1-yl ] oleat.
conium homeopathy benefits:
Conium Maculatum Dilution is a powerful homeopathy medicine for treating sexual weakness and urinary infections. It helps in relieving spasmodic contractions and acrid heartburn. It helps in treating inconsistent discharge of urine.
Homeopathic medicine for use in adults and children from 7 years of age.
Active LYMPHDIARAL ingredients
- 100 mg Conium maculatum D2
- 10 mg Colchicum autumnale e seminibus D4
- 1 mg of Hydrargyrum biiodatum D5
- 1 mg Stibium sulfuratum nigrum D1
- 20 mg Calendula officinalis mother tincture
Auxiliary LYMPHDIARAL materials
- Purified water
- Cetostearyl alcohol, emulsifying (Type A)
- Oleyl oleate
Indication / LYMPHDIARAL application
- Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given.
- If symptoms persist during use, please seek medical advice.
- Always use the preparation exactly as directed.
- Please ask your prescriber or pharmacist if you are not entirely sure.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Unless otherwise prescribed, 1 to 3 times daily application and rubbing in of 2 - 3 cm strand of ointment, first in the lymph node and lymph drainage area (neck, groin), then in the area of the complaints.
- Children between the ages of 7 and 12 receive no more than 2/3 of the adult dose.
Duration of application:
- The preparation should not be used for more than a week without medical advice.
If you use more than you should:
- Poisoning or overdose symptoms are not known.
- Apply and rub in a 2 - 3 cm strand of ointment first in the lymph node and lymph drainage area (neck, groin), then in the area of the complaints.
- Like all medicines, the preparation can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: less than 1 user in 10,000
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Possible side effects:
- Itchy rashes have been observed when using the preparation. In this case, the drug should be discontinued and a doctor should be consulted.
- After using the preparation, salivation may occur. The remedy is then to be withdrawn.
- Notes: When using a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case you should discontinue the medicine and consult your prescriber.
- Please inform your prescriber or pharmacist if one of the listed side effects gets serious or you notice side effects not listed here.
- There are no known interactions with other drugs.
- Please inform your prescriber or pharmacist if you are taking / using or have recently taken / used any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
When using the preparation with food and drink:
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic drug can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
The preparation must not be used:
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- in infants and young children,
- in the case of thyroid disease, not without medical advice.
pregnancy LYMPHDIARAL and breast feeding period
- The preparation must not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Patient LYMPHDIARAL information
Special care is required when using:
- A doctor should be consulted in the event of unclear or new symptoms. Due to the component Mercurius bijodatus, the duration of use was limited to one week without medical advice.
- If the lymph node swellings persist for more than 4 weeks (also painless) or the lymph nodes have increased in size, a medical examination is required.
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.