LYMPHOMYOSOT, immune system disorders, tablets
active LYMPHOMYOSOT, immune system disorders, tablets ingredients
- 15 mg Myosotis arvensis D3
- 15 mg of Veronica officinalis D3
- 15 mg Teucrium scorodonia D3
- 15 mg Pinus sylvestris D4
- 15 mg Gentiana lutea D5
- 15 mg Equisetum hyemale D4
- 15 mg Smilax D6
- 15 mg Scrophularia nodosa D3
- 15 mg Juglans regia D3
- 15 mg Calcium phosphoricum D12
- 15 mg sodium sulfuricum D4
- 15 mg Fumaria officinalis D4
- 15 mg levothyroxine D12
- 15 mg Araneus diadematus D6
- 30 mg Geranium robertianum D4
- 30 mg Nasturtium officinale D4
- 30 mg Ferrum iodatum D12
LYMPHOMYOSOT, immune system disorders, tablets excipients
- magnesium stearate
LYMPHOMYOSOT, immune system disorders, tablets indication
- Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no indication of a therapeutic indication.
LYMPHOMYOSOT, immune system disorders, tablets dosage
- Unless otherwise directed, let 3 tablets dissolve in the mouth 3 times a day.
Duration of treatment
- Homeopathic medicines should not be used for long periods of time without medical advice.
LYMPHOMYOSOT, immune system disorders, tablets way
- Dissolve tablets in mouth.
- Not known.
- When using homeopathic medicines, existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial aggravation). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor. If you notice any side effects, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Not known.
- The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging lifestyle factors and by stimulants and stimulants. If you use other medicines, ask your doctor.
- Do not use in thyroid disease without medical advice.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Ask your doctor for advice before using any medicine while pregnant or breastfeeding.
patient LYMPHOMYOSOT, immune system disorders, tablets notes
- Medical advice should be sought if symptoms of illness persist during use.
For medicines: Read the leaflet on the risks and side effects and ask your doctor or pharmacist.