MAGNESIUM DIASPORAL 300 mg granules
How does the ingredient of the medicine work?
Magnesium is a vital mineral for our body, it is absorbed from food in the form of its salts. Magnesium plays an important role in maintaining the functionality of muscle and nerve cells and is involved in numerous metabolic processes. A lack of magnesium can lead to muscle cramps, especially in the calves, and difficulty concentrating. The heart muscle is also supported in its function by Magensium.
MAGNESIUM DIASPORAL 300 mg granules Application area
- Treatment and prevention of magnesium deficiency
The total dose should not be exceeded without consulting a doctor or pharmacist.
Duration of application?
The duration of use depends on the type of complaint and / or duration of the illness and is therefore only determined by your doctor.
If you suspect an overdose, contact a doctor immediately.
MAGNESIUM DIASPORAL 300 mg granules The general rule is: Pay attention to a conscientious dosage, especially with infants, small children and the elderly. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautionary measures.
A dosage prescribed by a doctor may differ from the information on the package insert. Since the doctor will tailor them individually, you should therefore use the medicine according to his instructions.
MAGNESIUM DIASPORAL 300 mg granules Dosage
Adults 1 sachet once a day regardless of the meal
What adverse effects may occur?
- loose stools
If you notice any disturbances or changes during treatment, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For the information at this point, side effects that occur in at least one in 1,000 patients treated are primarily taken into account.
MAGNESIUM DIASPORAL 300 mg granules Contraindication
What speaks against an application?
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
- Impaired kidney function
- Disorders of the conduction of excitation in the heart
- Slow pulse (bradycardia)
Which age group should be considered?
- Children and adolescents under 18 years of age: The medicine must not be used.
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: According to current knowledge, the drug has no harmful effects on the development of your child or the birth.
- Breast-feeding: According to current knowledge, there is no evidence that the drug should not be used during breast-feeding.
If the medicine has been prescribed for you despite a contraindication, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit may be greater than the risk of contraindication.
What should you watch out for?
- Be careful if you are intolerant to sucrose. If you are on a diabetic diet, you should consider the sugar content.