MediGel ® Fast wound healing
- Fast and effective - for all wounds in everyday life (e.g. abrasions, cuts or lacerations)
- Moist wound healing: without crust, without tension pain
- With a special combination of zinc and iron ions, the hydroactive lipogel contributes to a pH value-optimized wound climate and thus supports natural wound healing
- Innovative galenics: The white, odorless Lipogel leaves no greasy film, no white traces and no feeling of stickiness
- Very good tolerance - for the whole family
This is how wound healing works today
Fast, effective and suitable for all wounds in everyday life: That is MediGel Fast Wound Healing. The hydroactive Lipogel, which was specially developed by dermatologists, contributes zinc and iron ions to a pH-value-optimized wound climate and thus promotes the natural healing process for wounds. At the same time, both the risk of infection and scarring are reduced. MediGel optimizes the principles of moist wound healing - without crust, without tension pain.
The advantages of MediGel ® Fast Wound Healing at a glance
MediGel ® Fast Wound Healing is convincing for wounds in everyday life in several ways :
- Fast. Effectively.
For all wounds in everyday life.
- Hydroactive Lipogel
Contributes to pH optimization with zinc and iron ions.
- Moist wound healing
For rapid wound healing without crust. And without tension pain. The principle of success from clinical wound healing.
- pH-value-optimized wound climate
Activates the natural healing process.
- Innovative galenics
without a greasy film. Without white marks. Without feeling sticky.
Another plus: MediGel fast wound healing is for the whole family and very well tolerated. It is therefore also suitable for children and babies.
Areas of application and mode of action of MediGel Fast Wound Healing
MediGel Fast Wound Healing is suitable for acute, dry and moderately exuding wounds. These include:
- Bite wounds (Important: Due to the high risk of infection with bite wounds, always consult a doctor for initial treatment.)
The hydroactive lipogel can also be used for chronic wounds (2nd degree decubitus, venous leg ulcer; only under the supervision of medical specialists).
MediGel Rapid Wound Healing unfolds its comprehensive effect in the areas of application mentioned:
- Promote wound healing
- Restoration of a suitable microclimate in the wound
- Reduction of the risk of infection
- Reduction in scarring
- Rapid pain relief and cooling
- Reduction in swelling
- In addition, natural nourishing oils and vitamin E support the regeneration of damaged skin.
Tips for using MediGel Fast wound healing
Wash your hands before and after treating a wound. Before treatment with MediGel Rapid Wound Healing, the wound should be carefully cleaned. Apply a layer about 2mm thick on the cleaned wound and beyond the edges of the wound (the wound heals from the outside in).
In the first days of the injury, MediGel Rapid Wound Healing should be used several times a day.
Good to know: The application can take place in every phase of wound healing - up to complete healing.
How to heal a dog wound fast
- Step 1: Wound Management. Keep the wound clean and moisturized by utilizing a non-toxic antimicrobial cleaning spray three or four times daily. ...
- Step 2: Antimicrobial Hydrogel. After cleaning the wound, apply a cooling, protective layer of antimicrobial hydrogel.