Meditonsin ® drops, colds in children
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures .
These include: Acute inflammation of the throat, nose and throat, colds in children.
Meditonsin drops contain 6% alcohol by volume. Meditonsin globules contain sucrose (sugar).
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
MEDICE Arzneimittel, 58638 Iserlohn.
Meditonsin drops against colds, colds in children 35 mg
• The cold medicine with the unique tri-complex (three natural active ingredients that complement each other in their respective effects) - also available as globules
• Helps with the first signs of a cold
• Proven effectiveness
• Very well tolerated - suitable for the whole family (after consultation with the doctor from 7 months, from 1 year in self-medication)
• Vegan, free from lactose and gluten
Meditonsin drops, colds in children My Cold Medicine The drug has been around for more Proven millions of times in the treatment of colds and flu-like infections for over 60 years. Meditonsin contains the intelligent combination of three complementary, natural active ingredients (tri-complex) against colds. Tip: The unique Tri-Complex is also available in solid form as globules.
First signs of a cold? This is where Meditonsin helps
Meditonsin transmits specific impulses to the body to activate the body's own self-healing powers. This makes Meditonsin suitable for the first signs of a cold, such as scratching the throat or tingling in the nose.
But even with acute symptoms such as a sore throat, cough or runny nose, Meditonsin is suitable to alleviate the symptoms and make the flu-like infection less unpleasant. In addition, the duration of the illness can be shortened with Meditonsin. Fatigue, tiredness or a high temperature can go away faster.
Study confirms effectiveness and tolerability, colds in children
Convincing study results available to date on Meditonsin drops with a total of more than 5000 patients were confirmed again in a study from 2015. The large-scale user study with more than 1,000 cold patients produced the following results:
• The intensity of typical cold symptoms could be reduced quickly and reliably with the use of Meditonsin drops.
• About 90 percent of the patients were very satisfied or satisfied with the effect of Meditonsin drops and would recommend the drug to others.
• More than 97 percent of the patients were very satisfied or satisfied with the tolerability of Meditonsin drops.
Source: Gerke P., Schäkermann M., 2015: Meditonsin for colds and flu-like infections (application observation on 1,115 patients). Pharm. Ztg., 160th year, 42nd edition: pp. 44-48
The cold medicine with particularly good tolerance
Meditonsin is suitable for children from 1 year in self-medication. Meditonsin can be used for babies from 7 months after consulting a doctor, because Meditonsin is particularly well tolerated and is gentle on the organism.
Application of Meditonsin drops, colds in children
With the well-known red drinking cap, the dosage of Meditonsin drops is very easy and can be taken anytime and anywhere - without a glass, without a spoon. Important: take the drops undiluted, leave the drops in your mouth for a while and only then swallow them. In this way, the active ingredients contained can be absorbed through the oral mucosa and develop their effect particularly well.
With the well-known red drinking cap, the dosage of Meditonsin drops is very easy and they can be taken anytime and anywhere - without a glass, without a spoon. Important: take the drops undiluted, leave the drops in your mouth for a while and only then swallow them. In this way, the active ingredients contained can be absorbed through the oral mucosa and develop their effect particularly well.
• The following applies to adults, children and adolescents from 12 years of age:
Take 5 drops up to 6 times a day.
• For children aged 6-12: take
1-2 drops up to 6 times a day (maximum 11 drops per day).
• The following applies to small children from 1 year of age:
Take 1 drop up to 6 times a day.
• The following applies to infants from 7 months to 1 year of age (after consulting a doctor):
Take 1 drop up to 4 times a day.