MEDOX anthocyanins from wild berries capsules 30 pc
MEDOX ® capsules
Vegan dietary supplement - 100% natural to support healthy blood vessels
MEDOX anthocyanins from wild berries INGREDIENTS PER CAPSULE:
Extracts from dark berries 210 mg
Anthocyanins contained 80 mg
100% nature: Each MEDOX ® capsule contains the best of wild, Scandinavian blueberries and black currants - anthocyanins . These are valuable, secondary plant substances.
MEDOX anthocyanins from wild berries Information about this article:
- Food supplement with a natural anthocyanin mix of wild, Scandinavian blueberries and black currants for healthy blood vessels
- Highly concentrated: 210mg extract - of which 80mg anthocyanins per capsule
- 100% natural: vegan, gluten and lactose free
- Well tolerated: food supplement - no known interaction / side effects with pharmaceuticals
- Developed and produced in Norway
- + 20 years of scientific research
- 30 capsules per pack
MEDOX anthocyanins from wild berries Recommended use:
- 1-2 capsules daily with water
- Do not consume with dairy products, approx 30 minutes before or after.
MEDOX anthocyanins from wild berries Important information:
- Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women consult a doctor before taking.
- No substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Keep cool and dry, out of the reach of children Why MEDOX ® ?
Life is becoming more and more dynamic. We demand and expect a lot from ourselves and our health. Thinking of everything in a stressful everyday life is not always easy. Often things have to happen quickly, so that we neglect a healthy lifestyle - which is not least based on a balanced diet. This is where dietary supplements come into play. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet, but they can support many bodily functions that are necessary for maintaining good health.
MEDOX ®is a purely herbal food supplement that, thanks to the gentle manufacturing process, has a particularly high content of anthocyanins per capsule. Anthocyanins are dyes obtained from plants that give them a red, blue, purple color. These anthocyanins can have a positive effect on the health of the blood vessels and thus help to promote blood circulation and to feel good in your own body.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!