Menopause symptoms, cimicifuga, CEFAKLIMAN mono hard capsules
Active medicinal ingredient:
Cimicifuga rhizome dry extract.
pack size:100 pcs Dosage form:hard capsules
Areas of application:
To improve psychological and neurovegetative symptoms caused by menopause.
Note: Contains lactose.
Herbal medicine for menopausal symptoms.
active Menopause symptoms, cimicifuga, CEFAKLIMAN mono hard capsules ingredients
- 2.68 mg black cohosh rhizome dry extract (6.6-8.7:1); Extraction agent: ethanol 60% (V/V)
Menopause symptoms, cimicifuga, CEFAKLIMAN mono hard capsules excipients
- cellulose powder
- lactose-1 water
- Silica, colloidal
- cellulose, microcrystalline
- Povidone K25
- water, purified
- Iron oxides and hydroxides
Menopause symptoms, cimicifuga, CEFAKLIMAN mono hard capsules indication
- The drug is a herbal drug for menopausal symptoms.
- For the improvement of psychological and neurovegetative complaints caused by the menopause.
dosage Menopause symptoms, cimicifuga, CEFAKLIMAN mono hard capsules
- Always take the medicine exactly as directed. Please check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- Adults take 1 hard capsule twice a day.
Duration of use:
- In principle, the duration of use is not limited; however, the drug should not be taken for more than 3 months without medical advice.
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of this medicine is too strong or too weak.
If you take more of the medicine than you should:
- Please notify your doctor. This person can decide on any necessary measures. The side effects listed below may occur more frequently.
If you forget to take the medicine:
- Do not double the amount, but continue to take as directed or directed by your doctor.
- If you have any further questions on the use of the medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
way Menopause symptoms, cimicifuga, CEFAKLIMAN mono hard capsules
- The medicine is taken with some liquid (e.g. water).
- Like all medicines, the medicine can have side effects, although not everyone gets them.
Possible side effects:
- Rarely (less than 1 in 1000, but more than 1 in 10,000 patients treated) gastrointestinal disorders (dyspeptic disorders, diarrhoea), allergic skin reactions (urticaria, skin itching, rash), facial and peripheral edema and to come to weight gain.
- Cases of liver damage have been reported with the use of medicinal products containing Cimicifuga. The frequency of these side effects cannot be estimated from the available data.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
Menopause symptoms, cimicifuga, CEFAKLIMAN mono hard capsules interactions
Taking the medicine with other medicines:
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking/using or have recently taken/used other medicines, even if they are non-prescription medicines.
- With simultaneous intake of estrogens; this may only be done under medical supervision, as the drug can increase its effect. Talk to your doctor if you are on certain hormones.
The medicine must not be taken
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or any of the other ingredients.
- if you are or have been under medical treatment for an oestrogen-dependent tumour, as it has not been sufficiently studied whether Cimicifuga rhizome extracts promote oestrogen-dependent tumors or leave them unaffected.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
Pregnancy and breast feeding period:
- The medicine should not be used during pregnancy and lactation due to insufficient examinations.
patient Menopause symptoms, cimicifuga, CEFAKLIMAN mono hard capsules notes
Special care is required when taking the drug
- in the case of disturbances or recurrence of menstrual bleeding as well as in the case of persistent, unclear or newly occurring other complaints. You should consult a doctor, as there may be illnesses that require clarification by a doctor.
- Patients should stop taking the drug immediately if they experience signs of liver damage (yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, upper abdominal pain, nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue) and seek medical advice.
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.