Bring movement into your life Joint problems
in everyday life - what can be the causes?
With the aging process, the body's own nutrient reservoirs, which are essential for the development of joints, decrease. Osteoarthritis and arthritis are therefore a growing problem, especially in the aging musculoskeletal system.
In addition to age-related wear and tear, genetic disposition, as well as lack of exercise or excessive physical strain, play the main roles in the early development of joint diseases. Additional risk factors are bad eating habits, nicotine consumption and obesity.
- Vegan glucosamine: Is necessary for the maintenance of all "sliding and damping layers".
- Phytodroitin - the vegan alternative to chondroitin: Provides shock absorption and smooth movement of the joint.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): is an important part of cartilage and ligaments.
- Hyaluronic acid: Is responsible for maintaining the viscosity of the synovial fluid and reduces the friction between the cartilage.
- SOD (superoxide dismutase from melon): Protects against free radicals.
META CARE Flex Vegan glucosamine, Phytodroitin, SOD Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
META CARE Flex Vegan glucosamine, Phytodroitin, SOD Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!