METARECOD, metabolic syndrome treatment granules
Aboca Metarecod 40 sachets x 2,5 g. Aboca Metarecod is a useful product for the treatment of metabolic syndrome and the rebalancing of altered metabolic parameters such as cholesterol levels, triglycerides, glucose and abdominal circumference values.
ABOCA METARECOD, metabolic syndrome treatment
Aboca Metarecod is a useful product for the treatment of metabolic syndrome and the rebalancing of altered metabolic parameters such as cholesterol levels, triglycerides, glucose and abdominal circumference values.
Metarecod, thanks to all the components of its formulation, acts by modifying the physical characteristics of the intestinal content, diluting the concentration of fats and carbohydrates, and in particular:
- making the absorption of these substances more gradual (retard effect), while also reducing the total amount absorbed;
- rebalancing the intestinal flora, useful for a more rapid and stable improvement of metabolic functions;
- normalizing intestinal transit, which further favors the elimination of fats (cholesterol and triglycerides) and carbohydrates (including glucose).
Furthermore, the product reduces the reabsorption of bile acids, helping to rebalance the levels of circulating cholesterol and, thanks to its viscosity, it interposes between the intestinal content (rich in fats as well as any irritants) and the mucosa, favoring its protection.
METARECOD, metabolic syndrome treatment Indications:
Metarecod granular sachets is a product indicated in case of:
- LDL cholesterol levels ≥100 mg / dl or HDL cholesterol
- triglyceride levels ≥ 150 mg / dl;
- fasting glucose levels> 100 mg / dl (IFG) or impaired glucose tolerance (or impaired glucose tolerance) 140-199 mg / dl (IGT);
- high abdominal circumference values even in subjects of normal weight (≥ 94 cm in males and ≥ 80 cm in females).
All this can lead to the alteration of metabolic parameters typical of the metabolic syndrome, a condition that occurs when three alterations are present, including high blood pressure. The product, acting on the intestine, an important organ in the correct management of metabolism, helps to rebalance these parameters, whether they occur isolated or together. Metarecod granular sachets are indicated for adults and children from 8 years of age.
DIRECTIONS: disperse one sachet in half a glass of water before the two main meals. Ingest before the drink obtained gives rise to the formation of gel in the glass. After taking, drink an additional half glass of water.
If you forget to take Metarecod before a meal, you can also take it during. The product cannot be taken directly in the mouth, to be consumed strictly after dispersion in water.
In the first days of use, meteorism phenomena may occur which resolve spontaneously during the rest of the treatment. Per the correct intake of the product by children under 12 years of age, the presence of an adult is recommended.
NET CONTENT: 40 x 2.5 g
STORAGE: keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place
METARECOD, metabolic syndrome treatment Ingredients: complex based on polysaccharide macromolecules (NeoPolicaptil Gel Retard, 86%); natural orange and peach flavoring; Arabic gum; stevia leaves powder. NeoPolicaptil Gel Retard is a macromolecular complex resulting from Aboca research, created through a production technology that allows to obtain a product without synthetic ingredients.