MULTI-GYN, treatment for bacterial vaginosis, ActiGel
pack size:50ml Dosage form:gel
• Vaginal gel for effective relief of symptoms of bacterial vaginosis
• Bacterial vaginosis gel treatment for women
• BV treatment for women
• Bacterial vaginosis in women
• 50 ml gel tube with applicator
MULTI-GYN, treatment for bacterial vaginosis, ActiGel. EFFECTIVE AGAINST BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS:
With Multi-Gyn ActiGel allows you to effectively and gently treat the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis and fishy odor in the genital area. Our internal product restores the optimal pH balance for women and maintains a healthy vaginal environment. Our Multi-Gyn ActiGel is based on natural ingredients and contains neither perfume nor hormones.
GENTLE AND FRAGRANCE-FREE, MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
Our vaginal gel is based on the patented 2QR complex. This contains herbal ingredients from aloe barbadensis, which protects the vagina in a gentle and natural way and alleviates the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis. With Multi-Gyn ActiGel you can treat bacterial vaginosis without antibiotics. The vaginal gel is very well tolerated, vegan and made without artificial fragrances.
MULTI-GYN, treatment for bacterial vaginosis, ActiGel. OPTIMAL VAGINAL FLORA:
Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis often include a fishy odor and watery discharge. Multi-Gyn ActiGel treats bacterial vaginosis and its associated symptoms such as unwanted discharge and odor. Treat symptoms with Multi-Gyn ActiGel for effective relief. Multi-Gyn ActiGel improves the vaginal flora, supports tissue regeneration and optimizes the vaginal pH value. Each tube contains approximately 25 uses.
With the practical applicator, you can use the gel internally without risk of injury. For external use, simply apply the gel to the external genital area with your finger. To treat vaginal discomfort, we recommend using Multi-Gyn ActiGel twice a day for 5 consecutive days to maintain a healthy pH level in your vagina. However, you can always use Multi-Gyn ActiGel whenever you want relief. Mulit-Gyn ActiGel has a low pH value that is optimal for the vagina. You may experience burning and/or tingling after use. This is normal and will pass quickly.
MULTI-GYN, treatment for bacterial vaginosis, ActiGel OUR STRENGTHS AND VALUES:
It's important to us here at Multi-Gyn to offer women natural products that not only treat, but help you feel good again, which is key when you're experiencing uncomfortable symptoms. We can proudly say that all our products are based on natural ingredients and are very well tolerated. Your intimate health is important to us.
To use the vaginal gel in the inner intimate area, proceed as follows:
• Screw the applicator onto the tube and remove the cap.
• Gently squeeze the tube until the gel comes out of the applicator.
• Insert the applicator screwed onto the tube into the vagina.
• Squeeze the tube gently. Apply at least one fingertip of vaginal gel. There is no risk if you apply a larger amount.
• Then clean the applicator under warm water.
• Recap the applicator.
Instructions for using the Multi-Gyn ® ActiGel vaginal gel
• After using the intimate gel, you may feel a burning or tingling sensation in your intimate area. This is normal and should subside quickly.
• Do not use the Multi-Gyn ActiGel for more than 30 days in a row so that the vaginal flora can stabilize itself.
• While you are treating itching in the vagina with the vaginal gel, you should refrain from using tampons or vaginal douches. This can reduce the soothing effect of the gel.
• Since the Multi-Gyn ActiGel is adjusted to the level of acidity in the vagina, it can lead to reduced sperm activity.
• Only use the vaginal gel with polyisoprene condoms.
• When using other condoms, make sure that there is at least 6 hours between applying the Multi-Gyn ActiGel and having sex.
Active MULTI-GYN, treatment for bacterial vaginosis, ActiGel ingredients
• Galactoarabinan Polyglucuronic Acid Crosspolymer*
• Xanthan Gum
• Caprylyl Glycol
• pH value 4.1
*2QR Complex: Patented ingredient extracted from Aloe barbadensis