Muscle relaxants Magnesium phosphoricum Salbe N, biochemical functional agent No. 7
Muscle relaxants Areas of application: Registered homeopathic medicinal products, therefore no therapeutic indication is given.
Ointments contain cetostearyl alcohol.
For Muscle relaxants information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
German Homeopathy Union
Ottostraße 24, 76227 Karlsruhe
The salt in the relaxed muscles, Muscle relaxants.
According to Dr. Schüßler for impulses in the cells to reactivate the self-healing powers.
Muscle relaxants DHU 7 Active ingredients
- 10 mg Magnesium phosphoricum D4
Muscle relaxants DHU 7 Auxiliary materials
- Benzyl alcohol
- Cetostearyl alcohol, emulsifying (Type A)
- Paraffin, thick
- Purified water
- Vaseline, white
This gets under the skin: Ointments 1-12
In the course of the further development of the biochemical healing process, the external application of mineral salts has also become common - with ointments.
The skin is the largest human organ with a wide range of tasks. It protects the inner tissues, regulates evaporation, serves as a heat regulator and, last but not least, is an important sensory organ.
But that's not all. Our mood and inner well-being do not leave the skin without a trace. It is, as they say, the reflection of the soul. It feels good when the soul is happy. And you can tell when her body and soul are suffering.
At the same time, the skin is the body's connection point to the outside world. It releases substances and absorbs substances. Medicines also enter the organism through the skin in this way. The biochemical ointments were developed to help the skin itself on the one hand and to supplement and expand the therapeutic possibilities of the tablets on the other. Salts 1 - 12 are also available as ointments.
The 12 ointments of mineral salt therapy:
- No. 1 Calcium fluoratum Ointment N - The salt for firm and elastic skin
- No.2 Calcium phosphoricum Ointment N - The salt in flexible ligaments and stable bones
- No.3 Ferrum phosphoricum Ointment N - The salt of the ointment for all cases - also recommended on the go
- No.4 Kalium chloratum Ointment N - The salt for balanced skin
- No.5 Kalium phosphoricum Ointment N - The salt of the nerves
- No.6 Kalium sulfuricum Ointment N - The salt in resilient skin
- No.7 Magnesium phosphoricum Ointment N - The salt in the relaxed muscles
- No.8 sodium chloratum ointment N - The salt in the skin with good moisture
- No.9 sodium phosphoricum ointment N - The salt in the skin with a balanced fat content
- No.10 sodium sulfuricum ointment N - the salt in the tissue with a well-regulated water balance
- No.11 Silicea Ointment N - The salt in tight tissue
- No.12 Calcium sulfuricum Ointment N - The salt in the flexible joints
Muscle relaxants DHU 7 Dosage:
The ointments are intended for external use and should be applied thinly 1-2 times a day and massaged in gently.
In case of doubt: Ask your therapist
The mineral salt therapy according to Dr. Schüßler is well suited for self-treatment. However, if your health problems persist or if there is no improvement, you should definitely seek advice and help from a therapist. This of course also applies to severe organ diseases, violent feverish processes, contagious diseases, etc. Here mineral salt therapy has its natural limits. Otherwise, we wish you every success in using this low-risk and effective therapy.
Muscle relaxants DHU 7 Mandatory
information : Ointments contain cetostearyl alcohol. Note leaflet!
Muscle relaxants DHU 7 Areas of application:
Registered homeopathic medicinal products, therefore no therapeutic indication is given.
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert or ask your doctor or pharmacist.
German Homeopathy Union
Ottostraße 24 76227 Karlsruhe