Mustela Dermo-cleansing gel hair and body. Specially formulated for use from the first day of birth, the Dermo-cleansing gel for hair and body is ideal for the daily hygiene of your baby:
- Gently and delicately cleanses your baby's skin and hair
- Protects delicate baby skin and scalp with a soap-free formula
- Compensates for the drying effect of hard water with its emollient agents. Soothes and hydrates the skin.
- Very gentle formula, does not irritate the eyes
Thanks to the new formula enriched with Avocado Perseose® - a patented active ingredient, the Dermo-cleansing gel for hair and body strengthens the skin barrier and preserves the cellular resource.
Mustela Dermo-cleansing gel hair and body Instructions for use:Wet the baby's skin and hair. Pump the Dermo-cleansing gel for hair and body in your hand and gently spread. Rinse gently.
Dermo-cleansing gel for hair and body can be used from the day of birth *
Pleasure of use The
dermo-cleansing gel for hair and body forms a creamy foam with a delicate Mustela aroma in contact with your baby's hair and skin. The product is easy to rinse, leaves the skin silky soft. The practical dosing pump delivers the required amount of product.
90% ingredients of natural origin
Main ingredients of natural origin:
- Avocado Perseose ®: a patented active ingredient that strengthens the skin barrier and preserves cell strength.
- Glycerin: moisturizes the skin.
- Coco glucoside: a surfactant with a gentle cleansing effect
Biodegradable formula (tested OCDE 302B).
0% parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol.
Hypoallergenic formula with a high level of tolerance, tested under Dermatological and Pediatric Safety Control.
Mustela Dermo-cleansing gel hair and body Ingredients:
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-150 Distearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycol Distearate, Perfume (Fragrance), Patecidol, Potassium , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.
* Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions