NISYLEN tablets feverish colds such as flu symptoms
Nisylen ® tablets
Pack size:60 pcs Dosage form:Tablets
Contains lactose and wheat starch. Note leaflet!
Areas of application:
The areas of application of Nisylen are derived from the drug pictures. These include: feverish colds such as flu.
For NISYLEN tablets feverish colds such as flu symptoms information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
DHU Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG, Karlsruhe
• Effective and gentle for fever, headache and body aches
• For children from 1 year of age
• For sole use and as a useful addition to classic cold products
Everyone knows them, the typical ones Signs of a flu-like infection:
• sore throat
• runny nose and cough
• headache and body aches
Nisylen, a homeopathic combination preparation, supports your organism in fighting flu-like infections. Several proven homeopathic active ingredients work specifically against the various symptoms of a flu-like infection. The active ingredients complement each other synergistically in their effect, improve the symptoms quickly and stimulate the self-healing powers - gently, naturally and sustainably.
Already used at the first signs of a flu-like infection, Nisylen can help to alleviate the course of the disease, and that without chemical additives.
Even children from 1 year of age can safely take Nisylen in the form of tablets. Approval for children from 1 year makes Nisylen a practical tool for the whole family. Ideal if you always have it in your medicine cabinet.
Proven active ingredients from homeopathy can help to relieve your symptoms quickly so that you do not have to be put out of action by a flu-like infection. Nisylen can be taken at the first signs of a cold and has been shown to help, in conjunction with standard medication, to shorten the course of the disease. This has been proven by a clinical study. *
NISYLEN tablets feverish colds such as flu symptoms. It is very easy to use: During the acute phase of the illness, adults simply let one tablet dissolve in their mouth every half hour to hour. This can be done up to 6 times a day. If the symptoms improve, the dose is reduced to 1 to 3 tablets a day. Infants up to the age of 6 receive no more than half of the amount. Children between the ages of 6 and 12 do not exceed two thirds of the adult dose. Nisylen can be taken as an alternative to other cold products and also in addition to them.
NISYLEN tablets feverish colds such as flu symptoms is available in two different dosage forms:
• 60 tablets
• 30 ml mixture (drops)
NISYLEN tablets feverish colds such as flu symptoms Active ingredients
- 25 mg Aconitum napellus D3
- 25 mg Gelsemium sempervirens D3
- 25 mg Cephaelis ipecacuanha D3
- 25 mg of Phosphorus D5
- 25 mg Bryonia D2
- 25 mg Eupatorium perfoliatum D1
- Lactose-1 water
- Magnesium stearate
- Wheat starch
NISYLEN tablets feverish colds such as flu symptoms Indication / application
- Homeopathic medicine for febrile colds.
The areas of application of the preparation are derived from the drug pictures. This includes:
- Febrile colds such as B. flu infection.
NISYLEN tablets feverish colds such as flu symptoms dosage
- The following information applies unless the medicine has been prescribed for you otherwise.
- In the case of acute complaints, you should take 1 tablet every half hour to hour (no more than 6 times a day). Frequent use beyond a week should only be done after consulting a homeopathic therapist. As the symptoms subside, you should take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day. If the symptoms improve, the frequency of use should be further reduced.
- Infants up to the age of 6 receive no more than half of the adult dose, and children between the ages of 6 and 12 receive no more than two thirds of the adult dose.
How long should you use the medicine?
- Homeopathic medication should also not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
- If you have any questions about the application, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
NISYLEN tablets feverish colds such as flu symptoms way
- You should take the tablet half an hour before or after a meal and preferably let it dissolve slowly in your mouth. For young children, it is advisable to dissolve the tablet in a little water before taking it.
- In rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions such as gastrointestinal complaints or allergic reactions can occur.
- Note: When taking a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- If you observe any side effects that are not listed, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Interactions with other means
- It is not yet known that the effect of the preparation is influenced by other drugs.
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants. If you are taking any other medication, please ask your doctor.
The drug must not be used
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to one of the active ingredients or any other component of the preparation.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Since there is no sufficiently documented experience with its use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, the drug should only be used after consulting a doctor.
NISYLEN tablets feverish colds such as flu symptoms Patient information
Precautions for use
- If you have a fever that persists for more than 3 days or rises above 39 ° C, as well as any unclear or persistent symptoms, you should consult a doctor, as this may be an illness that requires medical clarification.
What to consider with children
- There is insufficient documented experience with the use of this medicinal product in infants. It should therefore not be used in children under 1 year of age.