ODONTON Echtroplex mixture, tooth inflammation
Pack size: 100 ml
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures . This includes: as an accompanying therapy for surgical removal of dental foci. Note: This medicinal product contains 57% alcohol by volume. If the dosage instructions are followed, up to 0.6 g of alcohol are consumed with each ingestion (40 drops). There is a health risk for people with liver disease, alcoholism, epileptics, brain-damaged people, pregnant women and children. The effect of other drugs can be impaired or intensified.
For ODONTON Echtroplex mixture, tooth inflammation information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
For inflammation in the tooth area.
- 0.1 ml Arnica montana D4
- 0.1 ml Calendula officinalis D3
- 0.1 ml Delphinium staphisagria D4
- 0.25 ml Echinacea purpurea mother tincture
- 0.1 ml Hepar sulfuris D8
- 0.1 ml potassium bichromicum D8
- 0.1 ml Kalium sulfuricum D8
- 0.1 ml Symphytum officinale D6
Indication / application
- The medicine is a homeopathic medicine for inflammation in the tooth area.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures.
- This includes: For secondary therapy during surgical removal of dental foci.
- Always take the medicine exactly as directed. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor, the usual dose is:
- Take 40 drops 3 times a day.
- Since it is a preparation with herbal ingredients, slight cloudiness or precipitation may occasionally occur. However, this does not affect the effectiveness and tolerability. If necessary, shake before use.
Duration of application:
- The preparation should not be used for longer than 8 weeks without medical advice.
- If you have any further questions on the use of the medicinal product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Oral drops.
- Like all medicines, this can have side effects, but not every person treated will experience them.
Possible side effects:
- Hypersensitivity reactions can occur in individual cases. Skin rash, pruritus, rarely facial swelling, shortness of breath, dizziness and a drop in blood pressure have been observed for medicinal products with preparations made from coneflower (echinacea). In these cases you should stop taking the medicine and contact your doctor.
- When using a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
When taking other drugs:
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- There are no known interactions with other medicinal products.
When taken with food and drink:
- The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
The preparation must not be taken
- in the case of hypersensitivity to one of the active ingredients or auxiliaries or to sunflower. As a matter of principle, the drug must not be taken in the case of progressive systemic diseases such as autoimmune diseases, tuberculosis, leukemia or leukemia-like diseases (leukosis), inflammatory diseases of the connective tissue (collagenoses), multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection or other chronic viral infections .
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking / using any medicine.
- There is no sufficiently documented experience on use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It should therefore only be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.
Take special care when taking it
- in children under 12 years of age. There is insufficient documented experience with the use of the drug in children under 12 years of age. It should therefore not be used in children under 12 years of age.
- In the event of persistent, unclear or new symptoms, you should consult a doctor or dentist.
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.