OLIEUKAL Forte with eucalyptus capsules 30 pcs, eucalyptus, horseradish, Grapefruit, Griffonia Seed, Rosebud Extract, L-tryptophan
- You can breathe a sigh of relief - finally smell again!
- Valuable omega-3 source - without annoying fishy smell
- With horseradish, the "medicinal plant of the year 2021"
- Contains aromatic plant extracts - training for the olfactory cells
Product information "OliEukal Forte with eucalyptus 30 capsules"
The power of nature provides strength for the senses, OLIEUKAL Forte, eucalyptus, horseradish, Grapefruit, Griffonia Seed, Rosebud Extract, L-tryptophan
Omega 3 Algae Oil
- Omega-3 fats are essential fats, i.e. fats that the body cannot produce itself. Dietary intake is essential.
- Omega-3 fatty acids include alpha-linolenic acid ("ALA"), eicosapentaenoic acid ("EPA"), and docosahexaenoic acid ("DHA"). They are part of all cells, including the olfactory cells.
- Oily fish is a natural source of omega-3.
- Fish only get omega-3s from eating algae. Omega-3 straight from seaweed bypasses the detour via fish consumption (and unsustainable fish farming) and tastes a lot less fishy.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
- Horseradish has pungent, pungent aromatic substances, so-called "mustard oil glycosides".
- Zinc is a trace element.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis (cell division).
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- In ancient Greece she was worshiped as the "queen of flowers".
- More than 500 active substances can be found in the rose.
- The fruit containing vitamin C was created by crossing orange and grapefruit.
- The "grape fruit" contains many nutrients, which is why it is also known as the "queen of citrus fruits".
- The eucalyptus comes from Australia and Indonesia.
- There are more than 600 species of eucalyptus. Essential oil can be extracted from around 20 of them.
- B12 suppliers include eggs, meat or dairy products.
- Vitamin B12 fulfills a variety of tasks in the body: it has a role in cell division and contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Tryptophan is an essential amino acid (protein building block).
- L-tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin production.
Griffonia Seed Extract
- The Griffonia Simplicifolia is also known as the "African black bean".
- Griffonia seeds provide hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), a tryptophan compound.