Phytolacca decandra BOIRON 9CH granules 4g
PHYTOLACCA DECANDRA 9CH
Phytolacca decandra Indications:
PHYTOLACCA DECANDRA 9CH Tube Granules is a homeopathic medicine mainly used in gynecology, ENT, rheumatology and pediatrics.
The granules of PHYTOLACCA DECANDRA 9 CH are used:
* In ENT: to treat follicular pharyngitis, gingivitis, sore throat followed by a coughdry and rhinitis. It is also used to relieve patients suffering from tonsillitis, bronchitis, adenitis.
* In gynecology: in case of painful periods, few or too heavy, late, absent rules. This medication is also effective in relieving premenstrual syndromes such as breast swelling, frequent migraines, nausea,nervousness.
* In infectious disease: in case of breast abscess, with or without suppuration, stomatitis, herpes, prostatitis, influenza and eczema.
* In rheumatology: to alleviate chronic rheumatism and combat muscle pain.
Phytolacca decandra Evolution of clinical signs:
* They are aggravated: by wet and cold weather, at night, by hot drinks for sore throat.
* They are improved: in dry weather.
Phytolacca decandra Manual:
* Invert and turn the cap to remove the granules from the tube.
* Do not put the granules in the palm of the hand to proceed with their administration.
* For adults and children over 6 years old, allow to melt under the tongue.
* For children under 6, dissolve the granules in a little water.
Dosage Phytolacca decandra:
* In case of swollen tonsils and dry throat:take 3 granules of Phytolacca Decandra 9CH, three times daily.
* In case of chronic rheumatism, muscle pain:take a dose of 5 granules of Phytolacca Decandra 9CH per day.
Manufacturer / Marketing Authorization Holder: Boiron.
* Homeopathic medicines with common name BOIRON, frequently marketed in the form of granule tubes and dose-globules do not carry, no therapeutic indication, no dosage, no package leaflet.
* These drugs have the particularity of being able to treat different ailments. It is therefore not possible to determine a specific indication, nor a precise dosage by drug.
* It is the healthcare professional who will determine the indication of the medication and its dosage depending on the patient.
* Nevertheless the pharmacists of the parapharmacy-chezmoi site give you the main and most usual uses for these homeopathic medicines.
Method of administration Phytolacca decandra:
Take outside meals, tobacco, coffee or mint.
Let the granules melt under the tongue.
* Allergy to any of the components of this medication.
* Galactosemia, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome, lactose deficiency
Composition: Based on sucrose and lactose, the granules are impregnated with the homeopathic dilution of Phytolacca Decandra 9CH.
Conditioning : 4 gram granule tube or 80 granules. If your symptoms persist and / or if you experience undesirable effects you should consult your doctor.