POTASSIUM AS Magnesium Potassium Citrate Capsules
Potassium as magnesium potassium citrate capsules
Potassium is present here in the organic form as potassium citrate, bound to magnesium.
Potassium is one of the bulk elements that are essential for humans. Their functions in the body are well known.
Potassium contributes to
- normal muscle function
- normal blood pressure function
- normal functioning of the nervous system
Magnesium and potassium complement each other very well in the metabolism. Magnesium is an important component of bones and teeth because the mineral contributes to their maintenance. Magnesium also contributes to the balance of electrolytes.
Other important tasks of magnesium:
- Magnesium contributes to normal mental function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium has a function in cell division.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Ingredients: Magnesium Potassium Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (capsule shell).
Recommended dosage: Consume
4 capsules 2 times a day or as recommended by a therapist.
POTASSIUM AS Magnesium Potassium Citrate Capsules Hints:
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Store dry, protected from light and heat.
POTASSIUM AS Magnesium Potassium Citrate Capsules dietary supplements. The recommended daily consumption must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!