There are 20 amino acids that are important for the human organism. However, the body cannot produce all of them by itself. Essential Aminos contains a balanced combination of amino acids, the needs of which are often insufficiently covered by diet. Support with essential amino acids can be effective if the intake from food is reduced. The need for protein building blocks can also increase in certain situations, for example with regular physical activity.
Health benefits of the ingredients
- Supports the coverage of needs with low intake through the food, e.g. B. with a low protein diet
- To meet an increased need, e.g. B. in athletes
- free of unnecessary additives
- free from lactose and gluten
- free from artificial colors
- free from trans fats and hydrogenated fats
- free of release agents and coatings
PURE ENCAPSULATIONS Essential amino acids capsules Ingredients:
L-leucine, capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, L-phenylalanine, L-lysine (HCl), L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-methionine, L-threonine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan, antioxidants: ascorbyl palmitate Dietary
supplements PURE ENCAPSULATIONS Essential amino acids capsules are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Food supplements PURE ENCAPSULATIONS Essential amino acids capsules . The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!