RECONVALES tonic for underweight dog, convalescence diet for dogs
Pack size: 6X90 ml
Diet supplement feed for handover in convalescence and underweight
• stimulates food intake in
• provides the animals with liquid
• provides important nutrients and minerals in an easily digestible and quickly available form
• has an excellent acceptance
RECONVALES tonic for underweight dog, convalescence diet for dogs of application:
underweight is usually the result of a insufficient food intake. Chronically ill and old animals that eat poorly due to loss of appetite and animals with tooth, mouth and throat problems are particularly often affected.
ReConvales® Tonicum is very well suited to support reduced food intake in underweight dogs. It provides the animals with fluids and provides high-quality proteins, vitamins, trace elements and minerals. In addition, due to the liquid form, the vital nutrients can also be absorbed in painful diseases of the teeth and gums.
After operations, infectious diseases and gastrointestinal diseases, animals often suffer from a lack of appetite and insufficient digestive activity.
With ReConvales® Tonicum, the recovering patient can be supplied with valuable nutrients in liquid form without unnecessarily burdening the digestive process. The tasty tonic stimulates the animals to eat independently.
Diet supplement RECONVALES tonic for underweight dog, convalescence diet for dogs feed for handover in convalescence and underweight for dogs
ReConvales tonic of Alfavet supports the recovery in dogs
provides vital in liquid form and readily available amino acids, electrolytes, vitamins, trace elements, minerals and energy directly into the gastrointestinal tract, the largest Immune organ of the body. It can support the rapid recovery process, is easy to absorb and has an outstanding level of acceptance without putting additional strain on the digestive tract.
RECONVALES tonic for underweight dog, convalescence diet for dogs Areas of application:
- After operations: Due to its balanced composition, ReConvales Tonicum is particularly suitable for supporting reduced food intake or as a supplement to the daily requirement.
- Bad general condition: By supplying valuable compounds such as electrolytes, vitamins, trace elements and minerals, the metabolism is stimulated and the general physical condition can be improved.
- Tooth, mouth and throat problems: Due to the liquid form, vital nutrients can be absorbed by the animal even if the oral cavity is painful.
- geriatric animals / old age: absorption in liquid form protects the digestive tract and at the same time relieves the digestive process. The valuable composition of ReConvales Tonicum can support the activity positively.
- Loss of appetite / refusal to eat: The high level of acceptance of Reconvales Tonicum encourages the dog to return to its natural eating behavior.
- Digestive problems: The absorption in liquid form relieves the digestive system and ensures the supply of valuable compounds that are processed directly in the gastrointestinal tract.
RECONVALES tonic for underweight dog, convalescence diet for dogs Composition:
drinking water, vegetable by-products, meat and animal by-products, oils and fats, milk and dairy products, minerals, yeasts
crude protein 2.50 crude fat 2.20 crude fiber 0.60 crude ash 1.30
Vitamin A (IE) 1100.00 Vitamin D3 (IE) 110.00 Vitamin E (mg) 30.00 Vitamin B2 (mg) 3.50 Vitamin B6 (mg) 6.00 Biotin (mg) 50.00 Choline chloride (mg) 200.00 Iron (mg) 6.00 Manganese ( mg) 1.00 Zinc (mg) 3.00 Vitamin B1 (mg) 2.50
RECONVALES tonic for underweight dog, convalescence diet for dogs Feeding recommendation:
- with a weight of up to 15 kg 1/2 to 1 bottle / day
- over 15 kg 1 bottle / day as a single dose or spread over the day.
RECONVALES tonic for underweight dog, convalescence diet for dogs Recommended feeding time:
at least 6 days. In the case of longer use, please ask your vet.