REPARIL, aescin-Dragees, less swelling, less pain, sports injuries, REPARIL-Dragees Madaus gastric juice tablets
Reparil ® aescin dragees
The sustainable therapy for sports injuries
Your choice for less swelling and less pain:
- Reparil unfolds its decongestant, draining and anti-inflammatory effect at the site of the disease
- Reparil eliminates the symptoms caused by local swelling (such as a feeling of pressure, pain, etc.)
- Reparil has no negative effects on mineral metabolism and the blood-forming system.
For REPARIL- aescin Dragees, less swelling, less pain, sports injuries risks and side effects, read the leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
active REPARIL-aescin, less swelling, less pain, sports injuries ingredients
- 20 mg aescin
REPARIL-aescin, less swelling, less pain, sports injuries excipients
- lactose-1 water
- Povidone K29-32
- magnesium stearate
- Arabic gum
- titanium dioxide
- Silica, colloidal
- Methacrylic acid ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1)
- Macrogol 8000
- sodium hydroxide
- carmellose sodium
- triethyl citrate
- Simeticon Emulsion
- wax, bleached
- carnauba wax
Indication/ REPARIL-aescin, less swelling, less pain, sports injuries Application
- The preparation has a decongestant effect on injuries.
Field of use:
- The preparation can be used for localized swelling after injuries.
REPARIL-aescin, less swelling, less pain, sports injuries dosage
- Always use this medicine exactly as described or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- Adults and adolescents from 14 years of age take 2 tablets 3 times a day initially, as a maintenance dose and in milder cases 1 tablet 3 times a day.
Use in children and adolescents
- Children aged 7 to 14 years take 1 tablet 2 to 3 times a day.
Duration of use:
- There is no limit to the duration of use.
If you take more than you should
- Poisoning and overdose symptoms are not known.
- If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
REPARIL-aescin, less swelling, less pain, sports injuries way
- Swallow the medicine whole with liquid after meals.
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: affects less than 1 in 10,000 people
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
- Occasionally there are disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Hypersensitivity reactions (e.g. urticaria) occur very rarely.
- If hypersensitivity reactions occur, the drug should be discontinued.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
REPARIL-aescin, less swelling, less pain, sports injuries interactions
Taking with other medicines
- The effect of anticoagulant drugs can be enhanced by the use of aescin.
- The simultaneous use of aminoglycosides (e.g. gentamicin) should be avoided, as it cannot be completely ruled out that their kidney-damaging effect can be increased.
- Binding of asecin to blood plasma can be affected by antibiotics, e.g. B. Cephalotin and ampicillin increase the concentration of free aescin in the blood serum.
- The medicines mentioned should therefore not be used at the same time as the medicine.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken/used or might take/use any other medicines.
The drug must not be taken
- if you are allergic to aescin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have kidney failure or kidney disease,
- during pregnancy and lactation.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- The drug should not be used during pregnancy, as the preparation has not been adequately tested in animal experiments and no experience with pregnant women has been documented.
- Since it is not known to what extent the active ingredient is excreted in breast milk, breastfeeding should be avoided during treatment.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
patient REPARIL-aescin, less swelling, less pain, sports injuries notes
Warnings and Precautions
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
- Special caution when using the drug is not required.
- The drug is not indicated for children under 7 years of age.
Ability to drive and use machines
- There are no special precautions required.