REPHALGIN® N headache, migraine
REPHALGIN® N headache, migraine Composition
1 tablet contains: Iris versicolor Trit. D4 50 mg, Gelsemium Trit. D4 50 mg, Sanguinaria Trit. D6 30 mg, Spigelia Trit D4 50 mg.
REPHALGIN® N headache, migraine Areas of application:
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures.
These include: headache.
Homeopathic medicine for headaches.
active REPHALGIN N tablets, headache, migraine ingredients
- 50 mg Gelsemium sempervirens D4
- 50 mg Spigelia anthelmia D4
- 50 mg Iris versicolor D4
- 30 mg Sanguinaria canadensis D6
REPHALGIN N tablets, headache, migraine excipients
- Magnesium stearate (vegetable)
indication REPHALGIN N tablets, headache, migraine
Substance and indication group:
- Homeopathic medicine for pain.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Headaches.
REPHALGIN N tablets, headache, migraine dosage
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or as your therapist, doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your therapist, doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed:
- In acute conditions, let one tablet dissolve in the mouth every half to full hour, up to 6 times a day.
- An application longer than one week should only be done after consultation with a homeopathically experienced therapist.
- In chronic forms, let 1 tablet dissolve in the mouth 1 to 3 times a day.
- If the symptoms improve, the frequency of application should be reduced.
- Unless otherwise prescribed:
Duration of use:
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
If you take more than you should:
- Poisoning as a result of an overdose has not yet become known.
If you forget to take a dose:
- If you forget to take a dose or if you accidentally take too little, continue taking it as usual the next time.
- If you have further questions about the application, contact your therapist, doctor or pharmacist.
REPHALGIN N tablets, headache, migraine way
- To melt in the mouth.
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- When using a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial aggravation). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
Taking with other medicines:
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
Taking with food, drink and alcohol:
- The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging lifestyle factors and by stimulants and stimulants.
- Not known.
pregnancy REPHALGIN N tablets, headache, migraine and breast feeding period
- Since there is no sufficiently documented experience of use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, the drug should only be used after consulting a doctor.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
- There is no adequately documented experience with the use of this preparation in children.
- It should therefore not be used in children under the age of 12.
- A doctor should be consulted in the event of vomiting, impaired vision or consciousness, as well as any persistent, unclear or newly occurring symptoms, as these may be diseases that require medical clarification.