Saltidin insect repellent, Icaridin insect repellent, DOCTAN for children lotion
Doctan Children's Lotion 100ml, Saltidin insect repellent, Icaridin insect repellent
Doctan ® Children's Spray Lotion reliably protects against bites from native, tropical and subtropical midges (mosquitos) and bites from blood-sucking insects such as ticks, horse flies and horse flies. Doctan ® Kinder has been specially developed for children from 6 months and is therefore particularly gentle on the skin. The mild lotion is easy to spread and forms a reliable protective film on the skin with a pleasantly light, fruity scent. Crawling babies and toddlers in particular love to explore nature on all fours. So think about protecting your offspring from ticks and other insects lurking in the grass and bushes in good time.
Saltidin insect repellent, Icaridin insect repellent Application:
If necessary, spread directly onto healthy, dry skin every 12 hours. Allow the product to take effect for a short time before putting it on. Do not spray directly in the face. If possible, wash your hands with soap after applying the lotion.
Field of application Saltidin insect repellent, Icaridin insect repellent, DOCTAN for children lotion:
Doctan ® children contains no alcohol and is therefore very skin-friendly. The product has a fruity, pleasant smell and can be applied twice a day. Doctan® _Children spray lotion is a reliable protection for children from 6 months from domestic, tropical and subtropical mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. The effectiveness against ticks, horse flies and stable flies is up to 8 hours. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends insect repellent with Icaridin as a means of preventing malaria. The product can also protect against the transmitter of the Zika virus (yellow fever).
Active ingredient: Icaridin (Saltidin ® ) Use
Saltidin insect repellent, Icaridin insect repellent, DOCTAN for children lotion biocide safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Saltidin insect repellent, Icaridin insect repellent, DOCTAN for children lotion. General tips for using insect repellent sprays:
- The effect of repellents is reduced by temperatures above 40°C, so do not leave them in the blazing sun (car!).
- Use the products only on healthy skin! (Caution: sunburn!)
- If possible, shower thoroughly before jumping into the water and only use insect repellent sprays after swimming.
- If you sweat excessively, the effective time may be reduced - possibly use more often.
- Icaridin protects against biting annoying bloodsuckers - but it is still advisable to check skin, hair and clothing for crawling ticks before going to bed
- Apply your sun protection first – then the protective spray
- Mosquitoes can bite through very thin fabric; it is recommended to use it on the skin before getting dressed
- Icaridin is safe for livestock and pets such as dogs, cats and horses