SCOPOLAN COMPOSITUM is a preparation indicated for pain in the course of urogenital spasm (renal and other colic), biliary tract (hepatic colic), gastrointestinal tract (intestinal colic, irritable bowel syndrome).
SCOPOLAN COMPOSITUM Composition:
hyoscine butylbromide, metamizole sodium (Hyoscini butylbromidum, Metamizolum natricum)
SCOPOLAN COMPOSITUM Indications:
For pain in spasms:
- gastrointestinal tract (intestinal colic, irritable bowel syndrome)
- biliary tract (hepatic colic)
- genitourinary system (renal colic, menstrual pain, detrusor hyperreflexia)
SCOPOLAN COMPOSITUM Action:
Scopolan contains two active substances hyoscine butylbromide and metamizole sodium. The first of them, hyoscine butylbromide exhibits parasympatholytic activity, suppressing smooth muscle spasms of the digestive tract, biliary tract, genitourinary system. In contrast, metamizole sodium has an analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- hypersensitivity hyoscine butylbromide, sodium metamizol other pyrazolone derivatives and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and other tropane alkaloids contained in the medicament Scopolan
- prostatic hyperplasia
- constipation, atonic
- paralytic ileus intestinal
- gastric ulcer and duodenal
- congenital glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
- acute hepatic porphyria
- acute renal or hepatic insufficiency
- changes in the blood count: leukopenia, granulocytopenia, anemia
- pregnancy and lactation
- children and adolescents up to 18 years
Dosage of Scopolan Compositum:
The drug is administered orally and ad hoc in severe pain. Apply 1-2 tablets up to 3 times a day.