Seda-Plantina, Valerian root, lemon balm, passion flower
Pack size:30 pc Dosage form:Tablets, coated
Seda-Plantina, Valerian root, lemon balm, passion flower, Klosterfrau Seda-Plantina coated tablets
Active ingredients: Valerian root dry extract, lemon balm leaf dry extract, passion flower dry extract.
Areas of application:
For restlessness and nervous sleep disorders.
Note: Contains glucose, lactose and sucrose.
Please note leaflet. Store drug out of reach of children.
Active Seda-Plantina, Valerian root, lemon balm, passion flower ingredients
- 150 mg valerian root dry extract (3-6: 1); Extraction agent: Ethanol 70% (V / V)
- 125 mg lemon balm leaf dry extract (3-7: 1); Extraction agent: ethanol 30% (m / m)
- 110 mg passion flower dry extract (5-7: 1); Extraction agent: Ethanol 60% (V / V)
Auxiliary Seda-Plantina, Valerian root, lemon balm, passion flower materials
- Cellulose powder
- Macrogol 6000
- Glucose solution
- Silicon dioxide, finely divided
- Titanium dioxide
- Povidone K25
- Magnesium stearate
- Carnauba wax
- Ferric oxide hydrate, black
- Ferric oxide
24-hour working concept
- Has a holistic relaxing effect around the clock and balances out inner tension
- during the day for more relaxation
- Efficiency and everyday skills are completely retained
- gently stimulates sleep at night for more rest and restful sleep
- the natural sleep profile is retained
What is Klosterfrau Seda-Plantina and what is it used for?
Klosterfrau Seda-Plantina is a herbal medicine for calming down. Klosterfrau Seda-Plantina is used for restlessness and nervous sleep disorders.
How should nun Seda-Plantina be taken?
Always take Klosterfrau Seda-Plantina exactly as instructed in this leaflet. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor, the usual dose for adults and adolescents from 12 years of age is:
For the treatment of restlessness:
1 coated tablet up to 3 times a day. If necessary, the dose can also be increased to 2 coated tablets 3 times a day.
For the treatment of nervous insomnia:
2 coated tablets 0.5 hour to 1 hour before going to bed. If necessary, you can also take 2 coated tablets earlier in the evening. Do not take coated tablets lying down. Please swallow the coated tablet whole with sufficient liquid (preferably a glass of drinking water). Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of this medicine is too strong or too weak.
Seda-Plantina, Valerian root, lemon balm, passion flower Ingredients:
dry extracts from lemon balm leaves, passion flower and valerian roots