STADA Protect mouth spray
Anyone who comes into contact with other people runs the risk of becoming infected with germs. The oral mucosa fulfills a special protective function against bacteria and viruses: the secreted mucus protects against pathogens before they can reach deeper layers of the skin. But the production of mucus can be reduced for various reasons, for example in old age, by dry heating air or by infections - and thus impair the protective function of the oral mucous membrane.
Stada Protect moisturizes the dry and stressed oral cavity and contributes to a healthy oral cavity with a nourishing protective film.
PROTECTION AND CARE FOR A HEALTHY MOUTH SPACE
• Protects and soothes stressed oral mucous membranes
• Special protective film made from glycerine and the natural enzyme trypsin
• Provides the mucous membranes with moisture.
ADVANTAGES OF mouth spray STADA PROTECT:
STADA Protect mouth spray mimics the natural function of saliva with its active ingredients. It ensures sufficient moistening of the oral mucous membranes and forms a nourishing protective film with a natural enzyme that contributes to a healthy oral cavity.
STADA Protect mouth spray contains:
• Purified water to moisten the mucous membranes
• Glycerine, which creates the necessary consistency for good adhesion
• Calcium chloride, which also supplies minerals present in saliva
• Tromethamine, which ensures a pH value that is adjusted to the normal degree of acidity
• The saliva enzyme trypsin also cares for the oral mucosa
• Menthol for a refreshingly good taste
RECOMMENDED mouth spray USE:
Dispense 2 sprays of STADA Protect into the throat area up to 6 times a day as required. It is easy to use: hold the nozzle of the spray so that it points in the direction of the back of the mouth and press the pump.
FURTHER TIPS FOR THE COLD SEASON:
• Eat a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet rich in vitamins.
• Use food supplements such as Eunova DuoProtect to ensure a continuous supply of important vitamins.
• Carry a vial of STADA Protect with you: this way you can protect your mouth with a puff in between times if necessary.
FREQUENT QUESTIONS mouth spray & ANSWERS
Is STADA Protect also suitable for my child?
STADAProtect is suitable for adults and children from 4 years of age.
Is STADA Protect suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women?
No, the product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. There are no data available on the use of STADA Protect during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Does STADA Protect contain sugar?
No, STADA Protect is sugar-free.
How should STADA Protect be stored?
Store STADA Protect at room temperature (max. 25 ° C).