SYNVISC One, syringe ampoules, 1 pc, GERMANY, pre-filled syringes
- SYNVISC ONE is a formulation that nourishes joints and relieves pain associated with joint injuries. SYNVISC ONE is characterized by the properties of synovial fluid and is used to periodically replace and supplement it.
Composition SYNVISC ONE, GERMANY, pre-filled syringes :
1ml of hylan GF 20 contains: hylan 8.0mg, sodium chloride 8.5mg, disodium hydrogenphosphate 0.16mg, sodium triphosphate monohydrate 0.04mg, water for injection qs
GERMANY, pre-filled syringes, SYNVISC ONE Action:
Preparation for local use with complex composition. It is characterized by the properties of synovial fluid and is used to periodically replace and supplement it. Contains ingredients that provide joint flexibility and excellent lubrication. Hylan is a derivative of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural component of joint synovial fluid. This ensures the maintenance of viscosity and lubrication of the joints. The use of the preparation helps nourish joint structures and relieve pain associated with injuries. The action of the preparation consists in viscosupplementation - a process in which the physiological and rheological state of the changed inflammation of the tissues of the knee is restored.
Contraindications GERMANY, pre-filled syringes :
- Sensitization to the components of the preparation
- Infection, inflammation of the joint
- Infection, skin disease occurring at the injection site
- Venous or lymphatic stasis
GERMANY, pre-filled syringes Indications: The product should be used to periodically replace and replenish the synovial fluid. Recommended for people in all stages of joint disease.
Dosage SYNVISC ONE, GERMANY, pre-filled syringes :
Use topical, intradominal. Apply one injection to the knee joint. In justified cases, repeat operation after 6 months.