Upper respiratory tract infection, CEFASEPT N oral drops
Mixture Areas of Upper respiratory tract infection, CEFASEPT N oral drops
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures.
These include: Improvement of symptoms associated with inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
Warning: Contains 31% alcohol by volume.
Homeopathic medicine for inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
active Upper respiratory tract infection, CEFASEPT N oral drops ingredients
- 100 mg Hydrargyrum bicyanatum D8
- 100 mg Lachesis D6
- 50 mg Echinacea mother tincture
- 100 mg of potassium phosphoricum D4
Upper respiratory tract infection, CEFASEPT N oral drops excipients
- water, purified
Upper respiratory tract infection, CEFASEPT N oral drops indication
- The medicine is a homeopathic medicine for diseases of the respiratory tract.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Improvement of symptoms associated with inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
dosage Upper respiratory tract infection, CEFASEPT N oral drops
- Always take the medicine exactly as described or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is:
- In acute conditions, take 5 drops every half to full hour, up to 6 times a day.
- An application longer than 1 week should only be done after consultation with a homeopathically experienced therapist.
- In chronic forms, take 5 drops 1 - 3 times a day.
- If the symptoms improve, the frequency of application should be reduced.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 12 receive no more than 2/3 of the adult dose.
Duration of use:
- The drug should not be taken for more than 2 weeks.
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of this medicine is too strong or too weak.
If you take more than you should:
- Since no poisoning has been observed after taking this medicine, no special precautions are necessary.
If you forget to take a dose:
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you stop taking:
- Discontinuation of this medicine is usually harmless.
- If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- The preparation should be taken undiluted, whereby the liquid should be kept in the mouth for as long as possible in order to ensure optimal absorption through the oral mucosa.
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Possible side effects:
- Salivation may occur after using this medicine. The funds must then be withdrawn.
- Because of the Echinacea (coneflower) component, hypersensitivity reactions can occur in individual cases. Skin rash, itching, rarely swelling of the face, shortness of breath, dizziness and drop in blood pressure have been observed for medicinal products containing preparations from coneflower (echinacea). In these cases, you should stop taking the medicine and see your doctor.
- When using a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial aggravation). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
Taking with other medicines:
- Interactions with other drugs are not known.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using, have recently used or might use any other medicines.
- The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging lifestyle factors and by stimulants and stimulants.
The drug must not be taken
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the active substances, to daisy family or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- of infants and young children.
- For fundamental reasons, the preparation must not be used in progressive systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukemia or leukemia-like diseases (leukosis), inflammatory diseases of the connective tissue (collagenosis), autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection or other chronic viral diseases.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Since there is no sufficiently documented experience, the drug should only be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using any medicine.
Warnings and Precautions:
- If the symptoms persist, if you have shortness of breath, if you have a fever or if you have purulent or bloody sputum, you should see a doctor.
Driving and using machines:
- Effects are not to be expected if taken as directed.