UTK uno, stinging nettle root, Benefits nettle root:
6 Evidence-Based Benefits of Stinging Nettle
- Contains Many Nutrients. Stinging nettle's leaves and root provide a wide variety of nutrients.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
- May Treat Enlarged Prostate Symptoms.
- May Treat Hay Fever.
- May Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Aid Blood Sugar Control.
utk uno® film-coated tablets B
for use in adult men
Active ingredient: Nettle root dry extract
utk uno is a herbal medicine used to relieve prostate-related symptoms when urinating.
utk uno is used by men against discomfort when urinating with a benign enlargement of the prostate gland in stages I to II according to ALKEN or II to III according to VAHLENSIECK.
Treatment with utk uno should only be carried out after a medical diagnosis has ruled out serious diseases in the urinary tract. This drug does not correct the enlargement of the prostate.
Note: This medicine contains lactose.
Herbal medicine to improve urinary problems caused by the prostate.
Active stinging nettle root, Benefits nettle root ingredients
- 460 mg nettle root dry extract (7-14: 1); Extraction agent: methanol 20% (V / V)
Auxiliary stinging nettle root, Benefits nettle root materials
- Cellulose powder
- Silicon dioxide, finely divided
- Lactose-1 water
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Carboxymethyl starch, sodium
- Stearic acid
- Butyl methacrylate copolymer, basic
- Titanium dioxide
Indication / stinging nettle root, Benefits nettle root application
- The preparation is a herbal medicine for the relief of prostate-related urinary problems.
It is used at
- The medicine is a herbal medicine used to relieve prostate-related symptoms when urinating.
- It is used by men against discomfort when urinating with a benign enlargement of the prostate gland in stages I to II according to ALKEN or II to III according to VAHLENSIECK.
- Treatment with this preparation should only be carried out after a medical diagnosis has ruled out serious diseases in the urinary tract. This drug does not correct the enlargement of the prostate.
- If you don't feel better or even worse after 10 days, contact your doctor.
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or as your doctor or pharmacist has discussed. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is:
- Take 1 film-coated tablet (equivalent to 4.8 g of the drug) once a day.
People who have kidney or liver disease:
- There are insufficient data for specific dosage recommendations for impaired kidney / liver function.
Use in children and adolescents
- It is not intended for use by children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Please note the information under Fields of application and precautionary measures.
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
How long should you take the preparation
- The practicing doctor will decide about the length of the treatments. The duration of the application depends on the course of the complaints. There are no fundamental objections to long-term application. However, if the symptoms are unclear or persistent, the attending physician should be consulted.
If you take more than you should
- In the event of an overdose, the gastrointestinal complaints mentioned under "side effects" may increase. The drug should then be discontinued and a doctor should be consulted.
If you forget to take a dose
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you stop taking it
- The drug treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia is usually long-term therapy. You should therefore under no circumstances interrupt or prematurely stop taking without consulting your doctor.
- If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If possible, the medicine should be taken at the same time of day with sufficient fluid after a meal.
Side stinging nettle root, Benefits nettle root effects
- Like all medicines, this medicine can have side effects, although not everybody gets them.
When evaluating side effects, the following frequencies are usually used as a basis:
- Very common: more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: less than 1 in 10 but more than 1 in 100 patients
- Uncommon: less than 1 in 100 but more than 1 in 1,000 patients
- Rare: less than 1 in 1,000 but more than 1 in 10,000 patients
- Very rare: less than 1 in 10,000 people treated
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Side effects (frequency not known)
- Gastrointestinal complaints such as nausea, heartburn, bloating, diarrhea and gas can occur.
- Hypersensitivity reactions such as itching, rash and hives.
- At the first signs of a hypersensitivity reaction, the drug should not be taken again.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
Taking with other medicines
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking / using, have recently taken / used, or may take / use any other medicines.
- No interactions are known to date.
Investigations with this preparation on possible interactions with other drugs administered at the same time are not available.
The medicine must not be taken
- if you are allergic to dry nettle root extract or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
pregnancy stinging nettle root, Benefits nettle root and breast feeding period
no information available
Patient stinging nettle root, Benefits nettle root information
Warnings and Precautions
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this preparation.
- If the symptoms worsen, if there is blood in the urine, painful urination or acute urinary retention, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
- A medical examination, including cancer screening, should be performed prior to treatment.
- See your doctor at regular intervals as this supplement does not correct the enlargement of the prostate.
Driving and using machines
- There are no special precautions required.