VITAMIN C 1000 buffered + quercetin tablets
pack size:120 pcs Dosage form:tablets
supplement with vitamin C and quercetin
Ideal for sensitive people - vitamin C 1000 buffered plus quercetin
Vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid can sometimes be difficult for people with a sensitive stomach to tolerate. Buffered vitamin from calcium L-ascorbate has an almost neutral pH value and is therefore gentler on the stomach.
Vitamin C not only supports the immune system and strengthens the immune system, it also has many other important tasks in the human body: As an antioxidant, it helps to neutralize free radicals. It supports the nervous system and energy metabolism. Vitamin C reduces tiredness and fatigue and supports the psyche. It also protects blood vessels and supports collagen formation in cartilage and bones.
Quercetin belongs to the group of polyphenols. Polyphenols are phytochemicals that can have a positive impact on the human body. Quercetin is found in many of the foods we eat regularly, such as apples, onions, berries, and collards, as well as a variety of plants and nuts.
Flavonoids protect and promote the absorption of vitamin C. For this reason we have combined vitamin C and quercetin in our product.
VITAMIN C 1000 buffered + quercetin Ingredients:
calcium L-ascorbate, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, bulking agent and coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, bulking agents: stearic acid, quercetin, magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide, coloring agent: iron oxide.
Gluten-free, lactose-free, without artificial flavors, without genetic engineering
Recommended VITAMIN C 1000 buffered + quercetin dosage:
Consume 1 tablet daily with sufficient liquid.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Information on VITAMIN C 1000 buffered + quercetin storage:
Keep the can tightly closed after use. Store cool, not over 25 degrees and dry.
content | Nominal capacity:
120 tablets | 162 g
Dietary supplements VITAMIN C 1000 buffered + quercetin are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Vitamin C contributes to...
• the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical activity (200 mg of vitamin C per day).
• normal collagen formation for normal blood vessel function.
• normal collagen formation for normal bone function.
• normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function.
• normal collagen formation for normal function of the gums.
• normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
• normal collagen formation for normal function of the teeth.
• a normal energy metabolism.
• normal functioning of the nervous system.
• a normal mental function.
• a normal function of the immune system.
• protecting cells from oxidative stress.
• the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
VITAMIN C 1000 buffered + quercetin dietary supplements. The recommended daily consumption must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements VITAMIN C 1000 buffered + quercetin are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!